Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

17th November

Posted 11-19-2014 at 01:32 AM by sparklystar

I know it's late, but at least its here.
So the previous night I followed a sleeping dare which I honestly hated. I had to tie a shirt under my breasts making sure you could see my cleavage, wear a miniskirt and a thong. I had to place the words 'willing slut' just below the seam of my skirt and I had to set up a camera in my bathroom by my mirror to film my dare. I had to run my hands seductively over my body, which felt unnatural to me. I had to pull my skirt up slowly while I played with my breasts. I then had to open my shirt so my breasts were fully on show and roll my skirt up so that it wasn't hiding anything apart from a small strip of skin on my belly. I then had to edge five times. Knowing I was being filmed made it so much harder for me to edge and i was stood teasing my clit for an hour and 15 minutes edging five times. It felt horrible but it still wasn't over. I then had to go sleep in just the thong and play the video back while edging three times. I managed to edge three times before the video finished. I was supposed to cum but I couldn't make myself because I was so sickened by my actions. Then when the video finished I wanted to delete it there and then but I had to wait fifteen minutes before i could. The moment the time was up, I deleted the video and went to bed.

So on Monday I got up and had a shower, deciding to write 'willing slut' on my right breast. I put on leggings, knickers, shirt and jumper, deciding that my jumper would hide the fact I wasn't wearing a bra. I had cereal and water from a bowl in my bedroom and went to lectures. I was still feeling uncomfortable about what I had done the night before so I was really jumpy all day. I had to drink 500ml of water three times on Monday as people used my name and I failed to work in the words pain, elephant and slut into a conversation as I just felt to weirded out.

The day went pretty quickly and so I did my weekly rule of spanking myself for my edges the previous night. As a result I had to spank my pussy 200 times and each ass cheek 200 times. It was really painful but I felt relieved to get that rule done.

I then drank 2 pints of water and duct taped my legs together, while sleeping naked with no blanket. I managed to not pee until after 6am on Tuesday so I managed to complete my sleeping dare for Monday.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 738 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like the sleeping dare was really challenging for you. The fact you know nobody would ever see your vid didnīt help much as you still feel uncomfortable about it.
    So what would you say, was it easier to do all the spankings or to do the revealing poses for the cam.
    Posted 11-19-2014 at 09:08 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline