Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm really confused.. need advice

Posted 07-22-2012 at 11:05 AM by openinvizion

So, my sister got married just yesterday, and the groom has a 14 year old daughter. She has always been seen as a friend, nothing more, but seeing her before and at the wedding, reception and after has confused me, and quite a bit. I have feelings, deep feelings, ones that an uncle shouldn't have. I'm struggling to control my hormones, and don't know what to do.

What do I do, for now?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Baaaaack

Posted 05-16-2012 at 04:38 PM by openinvizion
Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:24 PM by openinvizion (Removal of SC)

Hey Guys,

After a rather long posting break, I am returning. I kinda need opinions and guidance tho.

Is this community accepting enough that I can post a story based on one of my biggest, and most often thought about, fantasies, involving characters as young as 12 ( IK, I might be fucked up mentally, but I went through a stage of writing literotica to request and alot of it was "pedo" ish.) and mainly (and here come some oldstyle story codes [see http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon/code/scfa.htm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Enlighten me

Posted 10-09-2011 at 09:11 AM by openinvizion

i dont understand...

how someone can "only just" pay the bills, yet afford to spend money on a game

how someone says i spend too much time playing, and yet plays a game more than i do

how someone can say "its just a game" and yet panic when their game goes wrong.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scary moment, advice please

Posted 09-20-2011 at 06:37 PM by openinvizion

Ok, so without going into details...

I discovered a small pea sized lump on the skin of my sac, and bled slightly upon recent ejaculation. Should I see a Doctor or will it pass?

STATS.:.
Male
Virgin..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Confused..

Posted 09-14-2011 at 07:23 PM by openinvizion

So I look in Unread Posts, and stumbled across http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=87226

and it reminded me of something that happened to me on Monday.

I was trolling a site where the barriers of content is alot lower, and in a Section "Sexuality" bdsm was listed as a sex game. i posted that bdsm was Not a game and got flamed. shortly after i was trolling the jokes section (just as bad) when i was pm'ed by a user "imlegalforyou". going buy some...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The most annoying noise ever

Posted 09-13-2011 at 05:00 PM by openinvizion

Sat here listening to the Nyan cat theme for 12 hours as a dare, but i ask, what is the most annoying sound/song you know of?

Would have attached the song but posting from my phone
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The countdown begins

Posted 08-06-2011 at 07:03 AM by openinvizion

Well, as I am sure almost none of you guys know, it is soon that I become an adult, of sorts. I wanted to start this about 6 days ago, but my Internet Provider has been mucking around with us.

Anyway

On Wednesday 31st August 2011 at exactly 23:44, I turn 18. So, 25 days. I will try my best to be active here, but I cannot promise anything.

Love you all.. in a friend-y sort of way