Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

duhmmm...
Old

Everybody needs to calm down. This is why :)

Posted 03-27-2009 at 05:03 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

First off, I'm Canadian, i take shots from every nationality every day. And Never have i flipped out about it, i usually play along and make a joke about it. and on the occasion i take a shot at Americans. 99% of the time they FLIP. I find it rather funny. Recently i was called a racist for this... So does that give permission for me to call every tom, dick, and harry, who makes a joke about Canada a racist? And on a further fact, EVERYBODY on some level or another is racist. I admit at some level ive...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy thanks giving from Canada land!

Posted 10-13-2008 at 10:05 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

If your confused... Don't worry it just means your American. But today is Thanks Giving in Canada. So I'd just like to say happy thanks giving and wish you all a pleasantly daring thanks giving.

http://www.profile-comments.com/imag...ble-gobble.gif
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My relationship.

Posted 09-18-2008 at 07:45 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Okay well as the people who know me i have been dating my gorgeous girlfriend for 3 months on Sunday. And i love her to bits and I'm damn sure she is the one. We have a long distance relation ship as she lives a couple hours away and we only see each other every so often. But we love each other and we are willing to make it work. So i was hoping maybe get dare could help me with my relationship.

The good:
We talk everyday no matter what.
We love each other.
We have...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To the men and women in 9/11

Posted 09-11-2008 at 08:45 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Well as most would know. Today is September 11. Commonly referred to as 9/11 a terriost attack on the world trade center, the pentagon, and camp David. I would like to take a moment to give my regards to the people who have lost friends and family in this tragic accident. Now going me in a moment of silence.... -takes hat off and lowers to chest-
Thank you. I hope that the events of 9/11 are never repeated.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Addiction and loss of money.

Posted 09-09-2008 at 05:05 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Addictions and loss of money go hand and hand. Lately i am out $340. I sold my wii and bought a xbox 360. And so far am pretty satisfied by my 360 no RRoD and i got halo 3. Addicted to gameing now and i have no cash for games. so yeah
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First day in high school... AHHHH!

Posted 08-28-2008 at 06:05 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

As most of you know, i am only 14, and my first day of high school started today. Are high school starts at grade 10. But yeah, i got to high school and was almost late, and very confused were to go till a teacher directed me to the gym then we were suppose to go to are teacher advisers, and i did not know witch one then they told me and forgot and i walked into the wrong room, then i went back and asked again and finally got there. Then i met a old friend Ian who is in my TA class, And he is the only...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is maturity?

Posted 08-24-2008 at 11:17 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I have always thought of myself as true to myself and mature when it counts. But the thought came to me tonight, what is maturity? They say it is the time when you smarten up and start acting like a real man/Women but isn't this not being true to yourself? And therefore maturity is never fully accomplished. Or i have heard "Maturity is acting your own age", now let me prove this wrong. My grandmother, (love her to bits) she is 76, now she is considered "Mature" now she is 76 but she...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized