Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

Due to my dildo being damaged we are skipping the deepthroating but will be finished before the end of the game

I rolled a 1.

So my next task will be hot sauce on my clit
  2. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

So I finished 6 bathroom trips in a row with 10 clit smacks. I only had to do 5 bathroom trips but one time in the middle of the night I forgot my phone and couldn't send AM proof so I had to do one more trip. My 6th trip was very light smacks as it was in a public restroom, and my days of doing public have toned down as it's not always in my risk profile. The slaps were alright,
    they did make me horny so they did the trick. I just don't like silly rules all the time.... so after a few times in a row I was ready to be done with the task.

and I rolled a 6

Deep Throat practice for 15 minutes
  3. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    And again lazy little hearty isnt reporting. However, I did get to witness these panks, and so i can do a brief summary.

I am very proud of my little hearty. Impact play is not high on her list of liked activities, and self administered is even lower, she did a very good job today. So good, in fact, that I think we are going to have to smack her a lot more often.
    Dear My Aaron- you have an Icey for impact play <3
  4. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

And again lazy little hearty isnt reporting. However, I did get to witness these panks, and so i can do a brief summary.

To begin with, I have to say it is very different spanking my little chipmunk than it is to spanking the princess. Icy eats spanks for breakfast, but hearty snacks on them like an ant on a diet.

Her first mistake was making me aware that there are two sides to her paddle, one she dislikes significantly more than the other. But as we dont do a lot of impact play, I didn't actually make her do the whole 500 with the "bad" side. Not this time anyway.

My beautiful little chipmunk stripped down naked - which was more than needed as we were only focussing on her boobs, but for some reason I had no complaint - and began with her spanks. The first stopping point was I think 6 spanks in, where she decided she needed to pause and rub her tender little chipmunk boob. A few more sets of 10 and 20 and we hit the 100 mark. It was at this point I told her to switch and do 50 with the 'bad' side of her paddle. If you have never seen an angry chipmunk pouting, you have never lived. But she was a very good girl for me and got through the 50 spanks in only three pauses.

After another 50 with the prefered side, my little chipmunk was requesting a break. Actually, the requests started quite a bit earlier than that. I didnt want her to lose the heat of the spanking though, so I denied her requests until we reached 300. At this point she REALLY wanted to stop for five minutes. So I gave her a choice. a 5 minute break and 100 with the bad side, or no break and only 50.

It seems the bad side of the paddle is quite a detterant, because she decided to avoid the 50 slightly harder strokes and continue. After 50 bad, she soon rattled off the remaining 150, her little arm blurring like a chipmunk on a hamster wheel.

I am very proud of my little hearty. Impact play is not high on her list of liked activities, and self administered is even lower, she did a very good job today. So good, in fact, that I think we are going to have to smack her a lot more often.
  5. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

500 boob slaps done AM can report

I rolled a 3 so I'm on 13

10 clit smacks before the next 5 bathroom trips
  6. Old Comment

Tears for New Years.

A great blog wonderful description and I enjoyed the tangents as well. But most of all I learnt what makes a Sadist tick..the partner accepting the pain for you
  7. Old Comment

Tears for New Years.

Wow this sounds hot!
    Like my owner says, getting me to cry has become harder. But this might be the thing that would achieve it.
    You can only do so much caning, the bruises would be crazy if it went on for to long. This method seems quite harmless. Thanks for this blog.
  8. Old Comment

Tears for New Years.

Thanks sharing. Getting my pet to tears is really something we both enjoy. Like with icy it nowadays hardly happens with pain anymore. With humiliation it normally succeeds.
  9. Old Comment

Tears for New Years.

This is amazing! I have heard a lot about the zappy knife and I know I couldn't do it, but hearing this is so wonderful. I love you both <3
  10. Old Comment

Tears for New Years.

Beautiful <3 I enjoyed this blog as I could picture almost every second of it.
  11. Old Comment

2017 in couplets.

I love this so much. It's among my favourites of all the blogs you've written. ♡
  12. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

Update- he decided 500 to my left Boob
  13. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

I rolled a 3

500 Boob slaps

Im assuming 250 each I'll let AM decide
  14. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

@AbusiveMaster you can report for me
  15. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

Colouring was fun, as she isnt providing a report, I will fill in. She coloured a psychadelic penis while naked and bitching about how cold it was.
  16. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

7- orgasm with tiger balm.

I rolled a 2.

Colouring was cold!
  17. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

I want to be chosen for #30 pick me pick me!!
  18. Old Comment

Hearty - Landing on 90

First roll is a 5

color a picture while naked in pig tails.
  19. Old Comment

Legally Blonde: The Musical. (A review)

OHMIGOD it wasn't that bad!!!
  20. Old Comment

50 reasons.

This is super cute
  21. Old Comment

IheartHeart

I loooove this so much!

P.S She's still mine and I only convinced you to steal her so I could have her.
  22. Old Comment

IheartHeart

This is awesome. Glad that things have worked out so well for all of you. :-D
  23. Old Comment

IheartHeart

Loved reading this
  24. Old Comment

IheartHeart

I'll keep you my dirty little secret is such a great song
  25. Old Comment

50 reasons.

This is awesome. :-)