Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

depp, just a little taste

Posted 12-10-2009 at 08:09 PM by lokelake

I will soon be uploading a video on that same channel of me preaching. But for now, depp, I know how impatient you are, so I will give you some preaching fix here for now. So hopefully, this will hold you over until the major preaching comes.

Jesus will judge us all by every word we speak. So, let's say I call someone a bitch, when I stand in front of Jesus he would probably say something like this: "Sorry loke, but you called this person a name, and I never heard you repent, so, I cannot allow you entrance into the Kingdom."

Now I called someone stupid and dumb. Jesus will say to me, "Let's see, well, you said stupid to this person. Let's see, any other sins? Yes, you called another person dumb. Get away from me."

All of the people who wrongfully judges on purpose down here, Jesus will condemn at the end.

Jesus will also judge us by all of our actions. If we punched someone, Jesus will condemn us. If we seek revenge, he will condemn us.

Everyone who has a grudge on anyone till the end of their time, Jesus will condemn those.

Alright depp, I hope this will hold you over for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1842 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If I may add a comment, this feels to me like ALMOST NO ONE is going to heaven in that case, because who on this Earth can claim to never hold a grudge against anyone, and always apologize or be sorry for it. I certainly can't, and I think anyone who cannot see that they can be faulted for that as well needs to do some serious thinking about their ego.

My two cents.
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, not many people will enter Heaven. I for one holds no grudges against anyone. However, I will admit, one time, when I was younger, I did hold a grudge, but then I realized I shouldn't because it is going against my belief, so I stopped the grudge and repented.
  3. Old Comment
    I guess heaven will be full of people who had no fun in life, and about 5 other people. Sounds exciting.
  4. Old Comment
    No, people can have fun on Earth and still get into Heaven.

While I don't know the exact number of people that will make it into Heaven, I do know there is not going to be many. A verse from Matthew 22:14: "For many are invited, but few are chosen."
  5. Old Comment
    Please don't say "No" to what I said. You cannot prove what you are saying. I agree with what I said, and you with yours. It's my opinion. I'm sure you can have fun and still get into heaven, but there are way too many rules to even remember. And if you can just repent, then the rules are pointless.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    can just repent, then the rules are pointless.
    There will be people who never repents and there will those who repents and just sin again.

I am glad I believe in a God who allows everyone an infinite number of chances to repent. Sadly though, there are people out there who does not appreciate that.

We all can never be more thankful when the time when God sent Jesus down, so we can get into Heaven. Jesus came down to Earth to show us how to live a good life, and how to get into Heaven. When Jesus was on Earth, he would condemn those who stuck with their own old traditions, why? Because those traditions was bad.

So, if anyone insults you, you would say to that person, "awww, you are such a good person."
  7. Old Comment
    Wow, grammatical errors.
    You repent and sin again. I know this and I've never even met you.
    If someone insults you and you say that, you need help. It's easy to forgive them, but you don't have to compliment them.
  8. Old Comment
    Well, at least you and I are having a little "debate" if you want to call it that, without being rude to each other this time around.
  9. Old Comment
    Sure Sure. ¬_¬

• vroooom.
  10. Old Comment
    Loke lets face it. Not everything in the bible can/should be taken seriously to the point of its all true. People will hold grudges. People will get angry. Let's face it, Jesus got angry in the synagogue. The point, as long as you are able to look past those grudges at times, then you are doing the right thing
  11. Old Comment
    I don't see the point. Are you judging other peoples beliefs?. Usual bible basher i suppose but, everyone has the right to be who they are.
  12. Old Comment
    I think the problems come when individuals don't recognize their reality is one of many. I personally don't believe in any "correct" interpenetration of the world. Problems come in when people view their reality as the only working model of consciousness.

The menu is not the meal.

"A map is not the territory it represents, but if correct, it has a similar structure to the territory, which accounts for its usefulness." - Alfred Korzybski

Nobody can know reality, we must model the little our senses provide us with in our heads and act on our interpretation of it. Of course, some people have no problem calling everyone else wrong because their map & menu are PERFECT.
    Updated 12-11-2009 at 01:18 PM by depp