Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maxblank

Rate this Entry

A Messy Wednesday

Posted 11-01-2015 at 04:13 PM by maxblank
Updated 11-01-2015 at 04:28 PM by maxblank
Tags gross, messy, piss, puke, scat

Recently I sent my Master a list of things i'd like to try, or do more often. He took it as a sign to completely plan out my Wednesday with one long incredibly gross messy dare. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, and decided to make a blog post to share it with the GD community!

Feel free to comment ideas of your own, or take inspiration from this post. I'll be writing a follow-up report after the date too, so keep your eyes out for that.

Apologies for the grammar mistakes and switching tense, we've not been writing this for display, just to get the point across to each other while we message back and forth confirming details, safe, sane and consensual, people! I'll most lightly be editing this a lot before Wednesday (4/11/2015).

The equipments i'll be using: wooden spoon, pegs, binder clips, premade lunch, knife, enema bag, dildo, plug, inflatable plug, tape, and rope
  • Up out of bed with my small plug in by 8am, no using the toilet
  • Breakfast will be a yogurt, sandwich, coffee and a half pint of juice
  • At 8,50am I will drink a pint of water and be ready for fun at 9am

Set up in the bath, plug in the bath, piss into the enema bag
Then force drink you piss while rubbing pussy to edge
Pegs on nipples
Gag yourself with your dildo, wraping tape around your head to hold it in place, with a timer set for 2mins, after the timer, you are free to remove the dildo
Fill the enema bag with 1L of water
Spank your pussy with a brush/wooden spoon once per second until enema is up
Remove the pipe for enema, holding the enema in
Get on your shoulders/back, pussy above your mouth. Rubbing your cunt until you cum and piss on your face. Mouth and eyes open
Once you've cum you'll shit in the bath while kneeling, legs together and ass cheeks clenched
Lie in your filth until you've cum 10 times
Remove the pegs. No touching those nipples
Throat fuck yourself until you puke, while kneeling, looking up, letting the puke run over those tits
Lick up as much mess as you can on all fours, until its all clean or you feel sick. While a binder clip is on your clit and each nipple.
Once as much mess lapped up you will pull the clips off just as you cum
You'll have dinner still naked and messy, using piss and shit in the recipe, eating from a bowl/plate, no hands.
After dinner you'll cum from spanking your cunt, or at least try for 500 spanks
Then clean up the bath, shower and then yourself thoroughly with soap in your mouth
Pack up all stuff, nice and tidy, ass plugged with inflatable pug, 5 pumps, until family get home. Cumming every 30 mins
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4180 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    how did your day went?