Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

1. Old Comment

Blog 4: Star Count

Thank you for sharing that with us. I love how you kept track of every star. I'm sorry to hear that you had t partt ways with your Mommy. Hopefully everything works out for the best for you!
  2. Old Comment

Blog 3: Cum by the bucket load

Wow, I can only imagine how many people here were gifted with an orgasm on Christmas, white Christmas indeed. I really enjoy your blog and am very happy you found a Mommy who makes you so happy!
  3. Old Comment

It sounds like you had a marvelous time! (Belated) Merry Christmas!
  4. Old Comment

A very, very nice blog, dude! I think I may have felt that Christmas tremor :-)
  5. Old Comment

Blog 2: Just so frustrating

Mmmm very nice blog dude (:
  6. Old Comment

@kittenlyss - You are very welcome I'm glad you enjoy it. And I love the craziness. Give me all the time in the world to make the choice and I don't think I can ever come to one final conclusion. Or can I? I don't know.

@colosubguy - You are very welcome too And yes. yes we are. As for the minor infractions... you will just have to stay tuned

Thanks guys. I enjoy hearing responses to my blogs. Even if it is just to say nice blog dude. lets me know I'm doing good (Insert smiley here because apparently I can only have 3 per post)
  7. Old Comment

I loved reading your blog, thank you. Sounds like you two are having an awesome time together!

Out of curiousity, and if you don't mind sharing, what were some of your minor infractions that got starts taken away?
  8. Old Comment

Thank you for putting your experience up here! I love reading about it. And isn't it crazy when we can't quite figure out if we want things to be harder or easier?
  9. Old Comment

Blog 1: I found Mommy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Comment
    It is so awesome for me to read a quality post by a submissive male finding a Dominant. I, too, have some interest in age play, but I guess not quite to your extent. Still, it is soo difficult for us male subs to find the right person but it seems that you have done the improbable! Congrats, and I hope that it goes amazingly well for both of you!

My baby is full of quality, dedicated and committed. Age play isn't the only interest we have but it's one way of fulfilling our needs. I hope I am the right person for him and I hope you manage to find someone too.
    Posted 12-15-2014 at 01:55 PM by TheBitchofBitches TheBitchofBitches is offline
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon View Comment
    I see so many guys looking for female dommes. Sometimes you can see the lack of effort that they put into what they do online and you just wonder if they really deserve it.

You, however, totally deserve all the happiness this can bring. I certainly enjoy talking to you, and I hope you both find this is everything you were hoping for.

He really does put all his effort into this, which is one thing I enjoy about him (one of many). I say he deserves it too. I'm glad you enjoy talking with him, ,I'm sure he enjoys it too. Thank you for your comment but I have to say, it isn't everything I hoped for, it is alot more.
    Posted 12-15-2014 at 01:51 PM by TheBitchofBitches TheBitchofBitches is offline
  11. Old Comment

I see so many guys looking for female dommes. Sometimes you can see the lack of effort that they put into what they do online and you just wonder if they really deserve it.

You, however, totally deserve all the happiness this can bring. I certainly enjoy talking to you, and I hope you both find this is everything you were hoping for.
  12. Old Comment

It is so awesome for me to read a quality post by a submissive male finding a Dominant. I, too, have some interest in age play, but I guess not quite to your extent. Still, it is soo difficult for us male subs to find the right person but it seems that you have done the improbable! Congrats, and I hope that it goes amazingly well for both of you!
  13. Old Comment

Likes and Limits

Thanks. I like your avatar too. its quite puny see what I did there.
  14. Old Comment

Likes and Limits

One of my personal biggest likes is your avatar
  15. Old Comment

Likes and Limits

Thanks SweetTeen Hope you found something knew to try.
  16. Old Comment

Likes and Limits

That are some nice likes. Theres alot in there that i like myself but havent written down +1
  17. Old Comment

corner time.

Thanks butterfly. I chose the colour because it seemed childish. But I will change it next time
  18. Old Comment

corner time.

Good report.
    Ps. That color is super hard to read.