Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SissySlutSamantha

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment

First Time Crossdressing In Front Of My Partner

Thank you for the kind comments everyone.

Adding on to this, I even kept panties on overnight and then wore a black cami with it when i got up, she just acted like everything was normal when she got up which i suppose is a goof sign
    Posted 01-09-2021 at 10:34 AM by SissySlutSamantha SissySlutSamantha is offline
  3. Old Comment

That's really nice Samantha. Hope things will go even further up from here on out and that you can show all sides of yourself around here.
  4. Old Comment

She wolf-whistled?! Call the police!

Wonderful to read things went well.
  5. Old Comment
    Posted 01-08-2021 at 05:16 PM by SissySlutSamantha SissySlutSamantha is offline
  6. Old Comment

Oh my god, I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing this. It really put a smile on my face.
  7. Old Comment

First Few Days As An Out Crossdresser

Coming out to your partner is a bold move, and sadly has been the death of many a relationship, so kudos to you for taking the plunge.

It's natural for her to be confused and conflicted at this time, particularly if it's her first encounter with anything like this. It may be useful to find 'coming out' and 'coming to terms' around the subject online - there's a lot out there in article, blog, and video format. Right now, you are the only point of 'strangeness' (not judging you, but to her) that she can see, which is alienating. It's important to show her that she's not alone, by showing her material of others going through that same process.

It took guts to tell her, that's not to be diminished, but it's also going to take guts for her to accept what may be entirely different from how she has been raised, sees the world, sees you, and your relationship. Whatever the relief may be, still hold that in mind.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Take care.
  8. Old Comment

First Few Days As An Out Crossdresser

Another great read, thanks fir sharing.
  9. Old Comment

Coming Out As A Crossdresser In Real Life (5 Years on GD Special)

Thank you so much, will definately keep a blog of how things go in the future, hoping for some big changes in the coming months
    Posted 12-30-2020 at 03:02 PM by SissySlutSamantha SissySlutSamantha is offline
  10. Old Comment

Coming Out As A Crossdresser In Real Life (5 Years on GD Special)

Im so pleased for you. What a lovely blog post to read. Id love to hear how it goes over the next while. Maybe it'll inspire others to do the same. Well done and I hope you feel proud!