Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Berry Bush

Rate this Entry

On Publicity

Posted 03-03-2015 at 11:05 PM by Clerisyberry

Public humiliation. Anything public is a huge limit for me, even in my everyday kink-free life. I find solstice in my aloneness, in causing as little trouble as possible, in melting away into the crowd. Not only does my shyness protest publicity in earnest, but my reputation is also something I never want to gamble with. I’d never think about having sex in a park or masturbating in a movie theater. That sexy nudist beach fantasy? Not my thing. That nostalgic teenage sex session in the back of your Dad’s car? Don’t put me anywhere near that signup sheet. Doing a public play session would have me keeled over in a corner…and not in a good way.

And yet, recently, I completed my very first public task. It was tame in comparison to some of the scenarios my limit-fearing brain could put together, but it was significant nonetheless. My Dom tasked me to wrap myself up in a rope corset for four hours. A simple, but powerful task. After some diligent googling, I dressed myself up in a basic chest harness and transformed that into a corset of Lark’s heads. My ineptitude and lack of foresight forced me to cloth myself without undergarments, which were bothersome to wear over the rope-work. With that my public escapades began on my walk to class.

The pressure of the rope around my breasts made my nipples rock hard. As I surreptitiously ran my fingers over the tiny tents that the little protrusions made, I felt incredibly embarrassed. I was sure that everyone I had passed by could see the pointy little mountains, as if I had painted the area with neon yellow paint. The humiliation escalated (quickly) as I curled my chest in an attempt to hide my nipples. I’d imagine that I looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, making myself as small and hunched as possible on my half mile walk to class. Despite any attempts to hide, the coarse fabric of my shirt rubbed uncomfortably against my nipples. Nipple chaffing was not going to be my friend today. Yet, the humiliation was absolutely delicious.

That fear that I was going to get caught only added to the excitement and having thirty eyes watch me as I gave an impromptu presentation was both scary and intriguing. All it would take for me to be outted would be a hug or a slight brush against my torso. If I arched my back too forward, people would start to see the indents of the rope knots…and if too far back, my little nipple mountains would rear their ugly heads. While I do hate being the center of attention, the unique mixture of fear and excitement and mortification led to a very interesting sensation, one that was amazing to experience. I was able to step outside my comfortable box and push through the fear, even if said fear seems trivial or minute. For me, this was my first experience trying something that was originally a big limit for me and truly enjoying it. Who knows if I’ll ever try something even more public, but I’m proud of myself for at least accomplishing this little task.

And I must say that this is probably the most angsty I’ve been from a given task. The little wet kisses my vagina gave to the plastic classroom chairs and the constant contact of rope on clit made me the most angry-happy I’ve ever been at my Dom. A grumbly, pissy little mess, I was. However, I’m still grateful to him for the experience.

With newly found curiosity, I looked into public humiliation on various kink sites. In my humble research, I found that public humiliation is a pretty common kink, and I can understand why to some degree. You’re playing with the taboo – toying with fire, tickling the sleeping lion. It’s exhilarating, and it surely beats the monotony of being that everyday, upstanding citizen of society. And in my search, I realized that publicity doesn’t always have to err on extremity. Public play has many different flavours and many different shades, and like many kinks, all of them are okay! There’s people out there who want a lick of your flavour too. So I ask you this: What flavour and shade does your penchant for the public eye take?

-----------------------------------------------------

Afterword:
Riddle me this:

Beautiful symphonies play,
And she dances the night away.
But when the music ceases,
Her life crumbles to pieces
And the world returns to grey.

What happened?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8806 Comments 17
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ooh, I liked that!
  2. Old Comment
    And you did wonderfully! Your angry-happy message afterwards certainly made me laugh anyway
  3. Old Comment
    lol good job, this made me laugh so much heh
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, good job on your first foray into "public" fun.
  5. Old Comment
    She's one of the twelve dancing princesses and her three days in the magical world are over. :P

Good job on your first "public" adventure! It can be so hard!!! Personally, I like hidden public (collar under a scarf or a crotch rope). Only for short periods of time though, I go a little crazy thinking everyone knows! But I've also been known to mess around in movie theaters and in cars. *coughs* I'm
    not from a small town so I'm not too worried! The possibility of being found... is rather exciting! I don't actually want to get caught though...
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle
    Ooh, I liked that!
    Daw, thanks! Me too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon
    Your angry-happy message afterwards certainly made me laugh anyway
    Glad to know you thoroughly enjoyed my suffering~ xP

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zombie1337
    lol good job, this made me laugh so much heh
    Ahaha, thanks! I suppose if it's silly, that's a great thing!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy
    Wow, good job on your first foray into "public" fun.
    Hidden public... xD Eh close enough, and thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins
    I've also been known to mess around in movie theaters and in cars.
    Heh heh heh. I feel like collars could definitely be a fashion accessory, though. I'd just be like "Yeah, it's all the rage in *enter hip city here*."

As for the answer, nope! It's not the twelve dancing princesses. Although I was told the "crumbling" bit was confusing. I just mean that she died.
  7. Old Comment
    What a great read! It can be pretty exciting to do something in public. It may be hidden, but the thought that someone could find out...

The riddle... It made me think of the ballerina in a music box. Is that the answer?
  8. Old Comment
    Oh, the riddle.. i think it's fire
  9. Old Comment
    @drwarschauu- Except you've been found out.
  10. Old Comment
    @drwarschauu: Yeah you're right! It's a ballerina in a music box!

@eivins: I feel like I'm missing a juicy story here. XD
  11. Old Comment
    Hooray! I got the answer to the riddle!

My subby is talking about this incident:
    http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72404
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Hooray! I got the answer to the riddle!
    I also got the riddle... I got it first though...
  13. Old Comment
    I was thinking dancing fire turning to grey ash... guess i overthought it
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    I was thinking dancing fire turning to grey ash... guess i overthought it
    Thought the exact same thing too...
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Comment
    I also got the riddle... I got it first though...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Comment
    Thought the exact same thing too...
    Ummm... If you thought the exact same thing, how did you get the riddle first?
  16. Old Comment
    @drwarschauu: Haha, he PM-ed me the answer. xD His first guess was fire, which was a fair guess. Although, you're the first to publicly get it! :P
  17. Old Comment
    @Clerisyberry- That's what I told DrW! I said he probably PM'd it... but he had to make sure, I guess.
    I'll have to punish him for it.