Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

1st January 2015

Posted 01-02-2015 at 12:17 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So yesterday was the first day of following my new rules and Master didn't go gently with the commands.

I got up in the morning, wrote slut and whore on their respective thighs and breasts before shaving all of my body from hair to show Master. I then proceeded to get dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with a jumper over the top.

I went downstairs for breakfast and had some of my brother's cereal on the floor like a dog. I then proceeded upstairs to my room. Master sent me a text saying I should start writing my weekly essay and that the topic for this week was masturbation. I hate masturbation as my religion is torn between allowing it or condemning it so whenever I have to edge or cum or masturbate I feel awful and guilty. I suppose that is why I avoid cumming if possible. I'd rather face the punishment for not cumming when told than feel like I've broken my religion.

After that I then had to write my 235 lines, taking 56 minutes after having written my essay as well.

With a new rule to edge three times a day only by edging, I began choosing the side of my wardrobe as a good start. I didn't take my shorts off so I had to work harder to edge through the material but I eventually managed it. With one down and feeling tired I took a break and asked Master for permission to go to the toilet.

His reply was not until you have done your three edges. In desperate need of the toilet, I thought about how long it took me to just edge once and almost cried at the thought of having to do two more. I decided doing it through the fabric took too long so took it off and grabbed my pillow, humping it until I was so close to orgasm. I then waited ten seconds and did it again reaching the edge much quicker. Throwing caution to the wind I ran, bottomless across the corridor into the bathroom to pee and had to run all the way back to my bedroom, hoping no-one would wake up and leave their rooms.

Throughout the day I received text messages from Master with the command words I have to obey. I received 'speak' three times, 'stay' twice and 'present' once. Luckily I was in my room each time I received a text followed soon after by another saying relax but it felt humiliating to be treated like a show dog and forced to do 'tricks'.

write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 735 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments