Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > peaceful_soul

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

An unteresting amount of nothing

Posted 09-30-2011 at 11:37 AM by peaceful_soul

So this morning I woke up, saw that was 8:00am and then went back to bed....

I had a dream...

This dream was interesting! Very interesting and may need some explanation!

I was walking in this weird two piece jump suit, and there was a silver U on the center the chest part. I was not alone! All around me I seen hundreds of people wearing the exact same thing.

We went inside this large white tubular building that had many entrances. When inside,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A long line of words...

Posted 09-13-2011 at 01:05 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello my readers,

Have you ever dug a hole so deep that you find it impossible to get out? literally? Wow, well at least you managed to get your computer working in the hole with out, or if your on a phone...why have you not called for help!?. While you are waiting for someone to rescue you, read on.

I have approached a situation where I am in communication with a person in whom have see a part of me that I exposed. A very immature and obnoxious side of me that I can't...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What I think I am thinking about when I think.

Posted 09-07-2011 at 02:31 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello peoples of which are reading this pointless blog. This will be blog entry number 2. Yay!

Nothing too much has happen since my last posting, so I am really not sure what to talk about.

School started, so I got that going on. Not really anything that I feel like talking about

Some people like talking about their work or jobs, but it can be boring. I mean seriously, why would you talk about something that they are board shitless when under the situation....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A peak into insanity

Posted 08-25-2011 at 02:10 AM by peaceful_soul
Updated 05-09-2012 at 07:17 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello people of that which I probably do not know, but am willing to get to know. Welcome to Gin's first blog. He of which is me, is thrilled enough to have caught your attention, even if it is for the few seconds for you to realize that he is taking time away from your life. Sadly I am not offering refunds. If you are not happy with this, too bad. My evil plan of taking precious time away from your life is already in affect, because if you took the time to get this far into my long nonsenses introduction,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized