Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

Whore's Punishment

Posted 09-11-2012 at 02:40 PM by nanomt

Sir,
I completed the 600 swats on my inner thighs. It hurt like hell. I cried several times but no one heard me. I used ice water and a washcloth to keep my eyes from getting too puffy. My thighs are hot and swollen but I’ve been icing them and that seems to help. They still sting and I’m sure my bruises will get much bigger now.
I followed your instructions and removed my panties and raised my skirt up to my waist. My hands were shaking as I picked up my ruler. On my own, I decided to open my blouse and pull my tits out. I set in front of my desk and faced the door for each session and I spread my legs as wide as I could and begin spanking as hard as I thought you and megirl would want. It hurt so bad. It never took long for my eyes to fill with tears. There was always someone in the building and I was so terrified that someone would walk in and see my gaping cunt and tits but the humiliation at the thought of it made my cunt drip.
I did 6 sessions of 50 to each inner thigh and it will be some time before they are back to normal. Sir, I promise I will never purposely displease you again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2635 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    would you like to do another dare?:

well then do this one:

well what if you spank yourself on pussy and tits and ass (for 100 times. Each part. Ass cheeck is single so 100 times for EACH of them)
    THEN put HOT chilli on your ass, tits and in/on your pussy. Then wash the hot chilli (after 10 minuts) of with water (only from your ass/pussy/tits but leave in pussy)

Then corner time for 30 minuts hand above head for touching or meaning to touch hurt parts 10 more spanking on each of them.

Do it every day for 30 days.

Have fun. PM me when you´ve done it (meaning comenced to do it)