Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pm dares

Posted 08-25-2019 at 11:50 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)
Updated 08-08-2022 at 11:17 AM by Paladintwk (Adjusting PM Dare Thread Colors)

PM Dares

How I got a Femdom Roommate

I had a girlfriend years ago that was a switch like me. On weekends we would flip a coin as to who was in charge of the weekends’ sexual scenarios. She started liking more and more intense femdom scenarios when she would win. Sometimes she would invite some of her like-minded girlfriends to join in the fun too. The relationship ended friendly but after she moved out, I told her I planned to rent out one of my bedrooms since we shared...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform – (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red...