Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

This is How Stupid I Am

Posted 05-15-2016 at 07:33 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

I am so stupid and my master is having me write a blog post about how stupid I am. I am such a dumb bitch because of all the things I do. I am stupid because I enjoy listening to Rebecca Black radio in the car with my windows down. I am also stupid because I poop on the floor sometimes and move it into the toilet using my hands or mouth. Im stupid because I pee my pants like a dumb bitch. Only dumb bitches pee their pants. Another reason why I am stupid is because I poop my pants often. One of the most...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I don't deserve to cum

Posted 04-29-2016 at 02:13 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

I don't deserve to cum for many reasons. I don't deserve to cum because I am a disgusting bitch. This is because I have pooped on the floor many times and moved it to the toilet using my hands and my mouth. I also do not deserve to cum because I am disobedient. Many times in the past I have fallen asleep without permission. Since I must ask permission to sleep every night before bed, when I don't ask it makes me a disobedient bitch. Disobedient bitches do not deserve to cum. Another reason I do not deserve...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

50 Names I would like to be called (Alphabetical Order)

Posted 03-03-2016 at 07:06 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve
Tags list

My master gave me the task of coming up with 50 names for myself and this is what i came up with..
1. Ass Sniffer
2. Cunt Licker
3. Dog Bitch
4. Dumb Bitch
5. Dumb Cunt
6. Dumb Dog
7. Dumb Mutt
8. Dumb Slut
9. Dumb Whore
10. Idiot Bitch
11. Idiot Cunt
12. Idiot Slut