Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Ass and Nothing But(t) the Ass

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict

As I've been plugged for more than two days now, I thought I'd write about my plugs, my current routine and how I've been experiencing it so far. Thanks @Blue Fox for giving me the inspiration for this blog post.

As I mentioned in my first blog post here, my former dom required me to be plugged at all times so my ass is open and accessible. Being an anal addict, I've found this rule exciting and thoroughly frustrating. Let me explain.

For those of you who haven't experimented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports