Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

A reminder about election bribes!

Posted 06-10-2015 at 10:40 AM by Butterfly
Updated 06-12-2015 at 06:14 PM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

CLICK TO VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

After being continuously harassed today from one user, I thought I would write this quick blog to remind everybody of a few things.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ This is a competition between friends. It is meant to be fun! The winner really doesn't get a whole lot other than to be named PRESIDENT of getDare (which does have a very nice ring to it). Since we have made a rule change, winning actually means that I will have MORE work to do than the losers! So it really is all about the title. But don't get me wrong, I WANT the title, but there is a limit to what I will do to get it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I don't owe anybody anything. Just because I am running for President, does not mean that I owe you the world. Yes your votes mean the world to me (as does your friendship), but I will not cross my limits, or provide you with my first born child. There is no harm in asking for naked photos or to try and receive every single possible bribe for me, but respect my answer if I decline.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The rules (as does my original campaign blog) states that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Bribes will only be fulfilled AFTER each person has voted. If you've made a bribe with someone, and that person didn't vote for you, then you don't have to follow through on that bribe.
and I intend to follow that rule. I WILL NOT be providing anybody with bribes before the polls close on Saturday, and you WILL NOT receive a bribe unless you vote for me! If you do not trust that I will follow through with a bribe, then please feel free to post it publicly here to hold me accountable. However, anybody who knows me, knows that I am honorable.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ There is a difference between the bribes I have offered and the promises I have offered.

A bribe is something that you need to discuss with me prior to voting. It is a guaranteed thing as long as you vote for me!

A promise is something that I have promised to do if I win. This does not need to be discussed with me. It is something that every voter (or all of getDare depending on what the promise is) will get IF I WIN!.

Here is a summary of my current bribes and promises.

BRIBES
You may choose any of the following:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A photo of myself with your username written on my skin in a location to be negotiated and approved by Asslvr.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Writing me a custom edge or task to be approved by Asslvr. A report will be written and posted as a blog when completed OR I will design a custom dare for you.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A recording of me reading a story or chapter of a novel of your choosing.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Two sexy teasing photos of my choosing (although requests can be made, full body nudity is not an option).
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A personalized dare written by or completed (with a report) by Asslvr.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am open to personalized bribes upon request, just ask and we will see what we can work out!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You can select the pair of nipple clamps I wear and for how long (up to 20 minutes) and I will provide a photo of me wearing them, and of the marks that they leave after. I would also allow you to choose to see my nipple suckers on and the marks that are left behind after. They can be placed on my nipples or around my nipples (they leave nice hickeys)

PROMISES
IF I WIN ... I promise the following:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I will post 10 original questions on the AMA of any of my voters if they would be so inclined.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Every vote I receive will increase the edge bank interest of all candidates by 0.2%
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Asslvr will complete an edge bank that is identical to DrW's, so that two Dom's are edging for the price of one!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I will start a poll to allow people to vote on a novel that I will read for the members of getDare. I will post at least one chapter a week. In addition, my voters will be the one to nominate the books that everybody will be voting on.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I will post a recording of me edging 5 times and then cumming in my soundcloud and share it with my voters for 1 week.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Asslvr and I will read a story together and record it for everybody to listen to.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Asslvr will wear clothespins on his nipples for one minute per each voter (to be completed in 10 min intervals).
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IHeartFun will join the Denied by Guys ot T&D.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Aussiedom will make bluecookies complete 300 edges

I will continue to update this list as the voting progresses.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ One last thing to remember, I will not hold hard feelings against anybody who votes for one of my competitors. The most important thing is that everybody gets to vote and have fun.

CLICK TO VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Views 848 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said.

Although, it shouldn't of had to be said.

No one ever owes anyone anything.
  2. Old Comment
    Wait, dommy's going to make me do more edging??
  3. Old Comment
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlueCookies View Comment
    Wait, dommy's going to make me do more edging??
    Only if Butterfly wins.. VOTE FOR MONKEY!