Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Flying Home For Christmas Part B (Sister Update)

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:39 AM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 12-19-2009 at 07:52 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I was glad to be back home. Once the plane landed I put on my jacket and adjusted my scarf so that I would not have to explain anything to my dad or risk my sister saying anything that would give me away. It would be cold out, so the jacket and scarf would look quite normal. Once we landed I realized just how tired I was. I walked with Beth and her boyfriend to baggage claim and there we exchanged phone numbers and e-mails. We both got our bags and hugged and said goodbye. We promised to get together again before we left to go back to school. I called my dad to let him know that I had arrived and he came in a few minutes from the cell phone waiting area at the airport. It was pretty cold and my nipples were letting me know! The jacket and scarf did keep me quite a bit warmer than just the sweater would have.

My sister (16 years old) was with my dad and once we were in the car we were off and on our way home. We stopped at a fast food place to get a quick bite and then we were back on the interstate. I pretty much fell asleep not too long after I had finished eating because I woke up when we were pulling into our driveway. Once we were in the house I brought my bags upstairs and then came down again to talk to my dad and sister. for a bit. I could tell my dad was tired from the long drive home. Mom came out to the kitchen just to say hi and to give me a hug and then went back to bed. Dad followed her a few minutes later. Once they had gone to their room I felt a bit more comfortable and unzipped my jacket and took off my scarf. My sister's eyes got really wide when she saw what I was wearing and what I wasn't wearing. All she could say was "Wow". I smiled and said it was very comfortable to wear when I was flying and that the sweater was very warm and soft. My sister's first question was was I no longer wearing bras because I had not worn one when I was home for Thanksgiving either. I said I still wear them, but just not all of the time. I shyly told her I did not pack any for the trip home. She asked if I was going to feel wierd not wearing one for so long and I said that it is quite easy getting used to when you are as small as I am. I then asked her if she had tried it yet after my suggestion over Thanksgiving and she said she hadn't because she is too self conscious about it, but she had been thinking about it. I then asked her if she had done the other thing I asked her to try when I was home for Thanksgiving (which was to try to sleep nude) and she said she hadn't yet, but that she did start sleeping in just a t-shirt and nothing else. She giggled and said she liked how it felt when she slept. She said that she would go to and from the bathroom like that, but would put on her panties or shorts if she was going to be going downstairs or if she heard mom or dad were upstairs. I encouraged her to try to sleep nude some night and let me know how she liked it. I told her how much I enjoy it and how difficult it would be to sleep any other way now. She said that she would let me know and that she liked being able to talk about things like this with me. We said our goodnights and went upstairs and she went to her room and I went to mine. I told her I was going to check my mail and be online for a bit and that she could use the bathroom first. As soon as I shut the door behind me I took off my clothes and set up my laptop. I was soon getting tired again and shut down my computer for the night. I got my bathroom bag and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to go downstairs and get a bottle of water from the fridge. Mom and dad were probably sound asleep my now and thier room was on the other side of the downstairs, so I quickley walked downstairs without anything on and got a bottle of water from the fridge. I was pretty nervous and kept thinking what if one of them got up and saw me, but they didn't and I was back upstairs in a matter of minutes. I was quite relieved to shut the door behind me, but had a bit of a rush sneaking downstairs completely nude. I got under the covers and went to sleep for the night.

Cyn
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 957 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments