Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

Unconditional love?

Shut up and take all my agreement.
  2. Old Comment

Unconditional love?

I love this. I believe in conditional love as well. I believe that unconditional love can be hazardous. I 100% believe that love should only be given to those who earn it.
  3. Old Comment

Writing contest

This is hilarious!!! Thank you for writing this and thank you for Icey asking you to write for the dare of the month.
  4. Old Comment

Make-up

Hahaha I loooove this! I love makeup but I suck at it so I can relate! You should try eyeliner with fake eyelashes the next time, that's the REAL struggle!
  5. Old Comment

Make-up

I did a great job for my first attempt!! I'm sure Aimee would agree after seeing the end result. Especially because you constantly distracted me and made me laugh throughout the attempt. #rude!
  6. Old Comment

Railroaded

Well we didn't make it to two years but we were close.... kinda but you're still stuck dealing with me almost daily.

♡♡♡♡ I'll probably come back to this blog next year lol
  7. Old Comment

Failure....

Apparently I didn't comment on this either...I don't really have any words other than thank you for always helping, guiding, supporting and taking care of me. I love you.
  8. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

I thought I had commented on this ages ago...

Yes only you have access to the laptop Skype. I don't fancy anyone else randomly calling me while I'm getting dressed, I would die!

It is very nice and makes me feel soooo safe when I wake from bad dreams and hear you right there with me <3 <3
  9. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

This is perfect ❤️ I've always found falling asleep while being on the phone with my partner very intimate and it always makes me feel very safe when I wake up from a bad dream and I hear him make sleepy noises as he sleeps. Long distance relationships are undoubtedly very hard but there are ways around it. Big hugs to whoever made Skype haha!
  10. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

This seems so nice. If it weren't for your good relationship it would be creepy.

I like how you are helping her so much by these things. And it seems you enjoy them as well.

*Hugs*
  11. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

Yah.. interesting..looking forward to your next post abusive master
  12. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

Gosh, wonderful entries. Thanks for writing. I'm at a loss for much words again. You two are simply beautiful.
    Updated 08-30-2018 at 05:28 AM by Joan Sky
  13. Old Comment

While you were sleeping.

This is super cute.

One of my favorite things when Mr. Devious and I were apart was him reading or talking me to sleep. It was so comforting to know he was there. I would tell friends about it and so.e thought it was downright stalkerish, but I loved when he would stick around on the call even after I was sleeping.

If I woke up to go pee or had a bad dream, it was so nice to have him there. And I think listening to me breath, snore, and make sleepy noises was comforting to him to.
  14. Old Comment

Failure....

Thank you for writing this. I struggle with the idea of failure and not being good enough constantly. It's nice to know I am not alone and that someone I look up to on here is struggling from the same thing. Icey you are amazing. I know how hard those freezes are and the fact you could come back from one like that is incredible.
    Posted 08-23-2018 at 05:19 AM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  15. Old Comment

Failure....

love you both and now that Icy can beg she can do my share
  16. Old Comment

Failure....

Thank you for sharing this. It is very beautiful. I'm glad she has you and you two love each other. I may speak well and have the heart behind it too, but I don't have much else to say because I am speechless. Thank you.
  17. Old Comment

Financial control.

UGH AM (hi by the way I'm back more or less ) I RELATE TO ALL OF THIS SO HARD.

I control the finances in mine and Monkey's relationship for similar reasons, and again, it comes mostly from a place of care than a place of sexy Dommy control. It can be difficult to deny monkey the one thing he is prone to spending his money on (Lego) and yet they're so DAMN expensive! But also, the cuteness that I get to witness when I've straightened out his budget well enough to actually let him have a new set is to die for.

I could probably make good money in the FinDom business yknow? It's not a taboo for me - it's merely sex work. But even as I live with Monkey, and even though he has the sole income, I don't benefit much beyond the basics and the fun things we decide to do together. I could spend his money as much as I wanted (I am now a cosigner on his bank account) and I do. On bills and, occasionally, indulging monkey's Lego hobby. Because it's about taking care of him (and now, us), not bleeding him dry.
  18. Old Comment

Financial control.

I think this rule causes me to get in the most trouble when I see deals I have the sudden urge to just spend....oops!
  19. Old Comment

Financial control.

This is a helpful blog to understand more ways of financial control than just demanding "tributes".

I have a bit different system with Matt, similar in that he has to ask me permission for non essential purchases, and I may demand (in certain circumstances) that he purchase something that I want him too.

But he is very good with money, probably better than me lol so I get him to help me with my finances. Not in staying what I can and can't buy obviously, but if I want to buy something, I'll tell Matt and he will then find where I can get it cheapest. He also finds me the best deals for my utilities (gas, electricity, broadband etc..) , insurance, holidays, flights etc.. Saving me money (and time! I don't have the patience to look around!) so I can spend it on more fun things.
  20. Old Comment

Financial control.

I think when done safely and with the person's best interests in mind, this type of control/play is perfectly okay. There is a huge difference between something like this and "give me all your money!" and a lot of people seem to forget that.

Just like Butterfly and I don't deny Jaro things he needs to live comfortably, neither do you with me or Aimee. And if it came to something like I have to buy x thing for my child, or I randomly bought him something without asking first that is okay too because the aim of this isn't to collect all my money but to make sure I HAVE some, to spend on me or him or luxuries along with savings.

Yes, I might be sulky if I ask for something and you say no - but even while I am I know that you're not saying no just because you can. You ALWAYS have my best interests in mind and are thinking about the future, something I am terrible with when it comes to financial matters.

And I think that is the key difference here: You might control mine and Aimee's money to some extents, but you don't view it as yours. And as both of us agreed to it (with certain stipulations, for me, nothing that would affect my child.) I think it is perfectly acceptable.

"Findom" is given a bad name because of the association with it that someone is demanding the sub's money. But that isn't ALL it can be. And I think more people need to be aware of the differences.

P.S I expect a unicorn gift very soon!
    Updated 07-25-2018 at 06:12 AM by IceMaiden
  21. Old Comment

Flaming.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    You are a twat.

A dollopheaded twat.

I will just day ditto ....
  22. Old Comment

Flaming.

You are a twat.