Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

1st March 2015

Posted 03-01-2015 at 04:23 AM by sparklystar

Hello,

I'm sorry for the long wait. I got distracted in real life by a series of projects.

So you lot have been helping to pick my rules and I have to say although I haven't blogged, I have been following all of them.

The rules are as follows:

1. Everytime I log into getdare my vibe must be on high in my panties - 22 votes. I can already tell this is going to get annoying
2. Only allowed to wear 4 items of clothing every day - 18 votes. I can assure you this is sometimes difficult - today I am wearing a long sleeved loose see-through top with a shirt over it, shorts and panties
3. wear a short skirt grocery shopping with no panties and bend over 2D6 times - 18 votes. This isn't too bad as I go shopping on my own and I go early morning
4. Write a positive thing about myself each day on my body - 17 votes. I've started repeating
5. Once a day, you have to drink water and eat a meal from a bowl on all four like a pet - 15 votes. Easy enough

It's a good mix of rules that you lot picked and I'm enjoying completing them but I still feel like something is missing so I might start looking for an actual master who is willing to take me,

speak soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 749 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back, it's good to see your reports again. I'm glad you're having fun with your new rules. And if you do decide to go looking for a master again I hope you find one who understands how lucky he is to have you.