Posted 05-04-2015 at 08:32 AM by Iodine
Updated 10-13-2015 at 08:48 AM by Iodine

Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 68.7 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth and probably final goal (although that tends to change as soon as I get close to it), 65kg
Final goal for realzies. 62kgs.

Update 04/05/2015

I seem to have ran out of space and hit the character limit on my previous blog. I didnt even think there was a character limit on these but hey ho.

Anyway this blog is just random ramblings about my weight loss, it started when I posted a thread a while back about a whole dare weight loss thing that no one replyed to and evolved into, well a progress report sort of thing. Dont expect this to make a hell of alot of sense (as I tend to update this early mornings and early morning iodine is not the smartest of people) or be that interesting to read. Honestly im just posting this to keep myself motivated knowing that other people can see it. Anyway if for some reason you are interested here is my previous blog

Previous blog

And A update, Im going to have to put the whole exercise routing on hold for a few days to a week. My limbs were hurting like hell and during today's exercise it felt like I was pushing myself to far i am a little bit dizzy right now. Yes I know im pathetic but i'll get to the point when im not with enough effort soon enough. My recovery on a deficit isnt the greatest sadly.

Not the best of updates to start a new blog on but fuck it i'll post it anyway.

Update 09/04/2015

I may have deleted the last update because, well fuck that. Anyway I skipped the cheat meal I was planning and im down to 70.6. So fuck yeah. On another note, i may change my final goal to 62 kgs, because.... why the hell not. Im also considering spending a week on maintenance because im getting frustrated by this whole thing.

update 17/05/2015
I managed to lose .4 of a kg with just two days of cutting. I stopped the maintenance week early because well the quicker i loose the weight the quicker I can eat like that all the time. Its one of the few reasons I am happy to be a man, seriously my maintenance calories are glorious. 2000 is a fuckton.

Update 18/5/2015

Update 24/05/2015

im down to 69.3 kgs. Im thinking of upping my calories a little and loosing a little bit slower mostly because ive been feeling like shit lately. Im tired, sluggish and I couldn't even make a 6 mile walk yesterday because i felt like I was going to collapse and i can normally walk 14 without any real problems. So yeah maybe adding a little bit more energy is a good idea. Im thinking maybe a extra 100 calories or so just to perk things up a bit and i'll what happens from there. (lets just say 1600 is rough especially when you realize you are going to be on that for a loooong time).

On that note i've pretty much given up on going to torture garden this year. I was planning on going in November once I was at a weight i can be happy with (mostly so i dont look like a latexed up sack of lard, seriously right now I look like crap and I expect that i will still look like crap come November) but even if i continue to go at the pace im going at now im not going to make it in time.

Besides this whole goal of this "diet" has slowly changed from what it was originally which was getting to a weight i can be happy with to getting to a shape I can be happy with (it may not seem like much of a difference but it is to me) and thats going to take a hell of alot longer, but its going to be a hell of alot more worthwhile so i dont see any reason to rush it. Its kinda funny looking back at when i started i would have killed to be the weight i am now and i would have been happy sticking at this. Its just awesome how your goals change the further you get into something. Im still going to focus on my weight for now but getting lighter is only part of my overall goal. I'll probably end up joining a gym in a few months and start lifting, im thinking of doing the starting strength routine ive which ive heard so many good things about. Right now ive got a adjustable kettlebell (seriously kettlebells are amazing manly, just imagine a cannon ball with a handle) and a workout routine for it so i'll do that first. Thats just a small roadmap of what im thinking of doing. I eventually want to get to the point where I can do a bulk effectively but thats quite a bit off in the future and id rather not plan that far ahead i'll get to that when i get to it.

Also ive just realized that im nearly 30% less of a man than i used to be. Which is fucking awesome.

This update may sound like something i should be unhappy about but to be honest, I am bloody ecstatic about it. I now have a semi-proper mental plan in my head now which isnt just holy shit i have to lose as much weight as humanly possible as fast as I possible can.

31/05/2015

im not in the mood to continue cutting. I'll admit it. Im going to take a break and stay on maintenance for a bit (a month or so) and reevaluate if I want to start cutting again or stay at what i am currently, im still going to try and work out at home but fuck me getting proper squatting form down is difficult. Seriously ive been trying all week Fuck face the wall squats. I sorta want to get proper form down before i do anything else as I like having workable knees and id like to continue having healthy knees. I wont be eating back my excercise calories so when I get that sorted out properly there may be some progress but dont expect many updates here until I either get that down or I start cutting properly again. Right now I still weigh 69.3kg as ive been on maintenance all week so im pretty happy that ive got my maintenance calories figured out.

12/06/2015

Im going back to cutting next week, im this close to my goal I might as well see it through to the end. I still weigh 69.3 kgs so im kinda happy that ive got my maintenance calories down right. Anyway untill the next update mochacoes! (I honestly dont know why that word poped up there buuuut hey ho.)

Update 21/06/2015

Im down to 68.2kgs. Not in the mood for a larger update saying the same things so i'll just say yay and leave it at that. : p

Okay im done, im going on maintenance for the foreseeable future. After nearly collapsing infront of my grandparents I think enough is enough for now, I felt nearly instantly better after eating something so yeah, the Blogs closed for now. If theres any progress i'll give you all the heads up.

27/07/2015

I know I said I wasnt going to continue this buuuuuuuuuuuut im continuing this blog.

Anyway some updates, I found out why I was felt like I was always close to collapsing, as it turns out what I thought was my maintenance was not my maintenance. As it turns out a person who walks about 5 miles a day should not have selected the sedentary option on mfp. Go figure. Ive been using my fitbit for the last few weeks and A) I dont feel like im going to fall over and die all the time and B) I have a much more accurate method of measuring my tdee. Okay its not entirely accurate but its a damn sight better than what I was at before. Just to give you guys a bit of context here, what I used to think my maintenance was is infact what I should have been eating on a cut and what I was using for my cutting calories was netting me around the 800-1200 range. Which was not healthy, im honestly amazed I managed to stick that so long without having some major issues. (It kinda explain's why my libido went waaaaay down for a while)

On a side note ive been walking a hell of alot more since I've got my fitbit up and running again. today I did a 17 mile walk (my feet hurt. : p). I aim to get to a 30 mile walk eventually so I can walk to my moms house and say hi. Yep its a stupid goal but its a goal none the less.

I wont be updating this blog as much hell I was considering waiting untill I got to my goal weight untill I did but I thought I would just throw a nice big fuck you all to all of those people who thought I up and said screw it.

Oh I almost forgot, I currently weigh 66.9kgs. I know its not that much progress compared to before, but I may have binged a bit after the whole near pass out thing (For the record i do not regret "binging" I felt a hell of alot better afterwards soooo yeah, Im not sure if I should consider it a binge but it felt like one) (not majorly but i did get back up to 69kg for a point) Im getting to the point where I am honestly considering stopping cutting and recomping I think I might (Note this is a very big might) stop at 65kg and do that because I could do with more muscles okay a hell of alot more and it should help with the belly, then after a few months transition into a bulk cutting cycle but im honestly not to sure. Buuut yeah, im still here and trucking along nicely.

I'll update this when I get to 65kg. And I might..... MIGHT... post a picture although I do look like a skinny guy who has been inseminated by 12 muffins. (its hard to explain, but im sure you can probably understand)

13/10/2015

I weigh 68.7kg

I dont wanna talk about it.

Family issues, stress and pizza.

Mostly pizza.

Fucking love pizza.

Anyway, im hoping to get back down to 66 ish kgs before the end of the year.

*sigh* Ive been nearly the same weight for 5 months. Shit sucks.
Posted in Weight
Views 1943 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just read this and the past blog!
    Hugest of the huge well done to you!!!!

You should be really proud of that and you have totally motivated me to get back on MFP!

Edit to add:
    I work in stone and pounds and you've lost 60lbs!!
    60!!!!

Amazing!!
    Updated 05-05-2015 at 05:39 AM by Saddi
  2. Old Comment
    Good work, that's amazing, Hun!

BTW, your Pillowstress looks adorbs!
    Updated 06-15-2015 at 03:23 PM by perkygirlie