Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Posted 01-27-2021 at 10:40 AM by RainbowSky

After yesterday's first ever cocksucker training we realised that the biggest issue holding me back is my gag reflex - although my gag reflex has already got better as when I took a lateral flow test today I didn't gag for the first time.

Sir had been doing some research in how to suppress the gag reflex and wanted to try them on me. So the first thing Sir had me do was to coat my dildo to the 3 inch mark with my own spit as this is a natural lubricant and can make the dildo easier to...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

How sub life is going

Posted 01-28-2021 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Since Sunday when Sir gave me a nice treat/task, we have begun focusing more on my training as a cocksucker which involved finding and buying a dildo and seeing how much I could take and then focusing on improving my gag reflex. You can follow this journey in my other blogs.

Yesterday night we played with confinement. Sir had me go to my space and stay there for an hour and a half. I had a bit of freedom with what I did in my hour and a half. Sir let me take my dildo and vibe and said...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.91 average.

What goes up, must come down

Posted 04-02-2019 at 11:03 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One downside to sharing my triumphs so openly to all of you, is having to share the tribulations. I strive to be an open person. I want to share with people the truth. I don't like to play games or hide behind a veil that makes my life seem full of rainbows and glitter and sunshine all the time.

I bravely put myself out there for people to see the things I have overcome and accomplished, but I don't minimize or downplay the struggles that I face on the way.

However, sharing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 2.82 average.

Falling Submissive

Posted 05-14-2019 at 11:49 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Have you ever met a person who just draws you in? It's as if your energy is attracted to theirs. You can't resist getting closer. You feel helpless as you are pulled towards them.

That is how I am feeling today.

I have been talking to a local Dom. He is very nice, handsome, well known in the kink community. He makes very pretty floggers (I will post photos of my new rainbow one soon). His interests line up pretty closely with my curiosities.

We have been
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.

My Interests

Posted 01-27-2009 at 11:38 AM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hi Everyone

Theres Not Much Room In The Profiles To Say What Your Into And Stuff So Im Puttin It IN My Blog

I'm 90% Mistress Here Lookin For Slaves With Cams To Have Fun With. (I Only Switch With My BF So Dont Ask) I'm Not A Professional Or Super Strict And Mean. I Dont Like Pain, Or Anything Else Extreme.

My Favorite Thing To Watch Guys Do Is Swallow Their Cum For Me. If Youre Not Sure If You Like It And Need Me To Help You Learn To Like It Let...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.

Online Shops rule...

Posted 10-22-2010 at 05:54 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

I just got my new outfit delivered...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970...4_2095_7974610

and from the back:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970...4_2095_8206895

No. That's not me.

I got the black one. The great thing is the hook-and-eye closure!

I combined this with:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970..._2083_94859855

Like?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.

No. You are not punching above your weight.

Posted 09-13-2018 at 04:01 AM by pranadevil

So, had a friend elsewhere trigger something earlier when she said she was "punching above her weight".

She's not, she's gorgeous. But that's also not why she's not punching above her weight. She's not because it doesn't matter what people external from her and her partner think, and the only person that matters when it comes to whether they want to be with her, is her partner.

It's not whether society says someone needs to be of a certain "level" of...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized