Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Great Chasity war

Posted 09-24-2013 at 01:57 PM by Iodine
Updated 09-29-2013 at 10:10 AM by Iodine

Come all who wish to enter this foolish game, we are the chastised, the frustrated, the horny . We were the ones who put out names forth on this fruitless quest for denial and release. So i ask of all of you who wish to fuel the erections join us come now and taste the agony.

Or in other words make a chastity thread if you feel like it, and ask to be put on here.

Join the denied legion

kami From: 09/24/13
Gamer69 From 09/24/13
Loome 09/25/13...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

linearizationcannon task completion

Posted 12-15-2013 at 02:06 PM by 6u3k

You're going give yourself a solid enema. Freeze bottled water and ram the entire damn piece of ice up your ass past the point of your anus letting back out again. Turn it upside down so the tapered end gets frozen specifically. Once the ice is in, ram a buttplug into place with no lube. You aren't allowed

Now while you enjoy the chu
.... don't have time to finish this up.

Um contrast of hot peppery fire going up your urethra with minty cold chunk of ice lodged...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bullying Dare/Story [Wedgie, Ball Torture, Exercise, Underwear, Socks/Shoes, Edging]

Posted 05-28-2014 at 12:21 AM by Literally

I crafted a dare for JONWEDGIE1's Thread. I was quite proud of it so I wanted to keep it here for future reference/linking.

----------------------------------------

I thought it would be fun to do a series of dares as if you were being bullied.
The story will be in normal text, and the dares in [Brackets].
This is designed to be done all in one go, so you might need to wait until you have a little time to start.

So you're minding your business...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

I'm actually an angel

Posted 08-29-2014 at 09:22 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:15 PM by kittenlyss

I've heard/read a few different things (not ALL of them from people I dislike) that indicate to me a lack of understanding behind the motivations of bratting.

- I don't like when a sub rebels just to gain attention.
- I don't want a brat. I'd rather have a sub that actually WANTS to submit.
- I'm a real sub. I would never question my master. I always do as he says, no questions asked.
- I would never let my sub do that. I demand respect at all times.

Old

"Do you want me to beg?"

Posted 11-11-2014 at 04:47 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Well - I'll tell you what I don't want you to do.

I don't want you to cum. Not yet. Not until I say you can.

I don't want you to touch me. I like watching you struggle with your urges against everything else.

I don't want you to remain silent. Shout, scream, whimper, moan. Insult me if you have to, just don't suffer in silence. I like hearing you suffer.

I don't want you to get down on your hands and knees. On your back, where I left you, is...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:
A Butterfly Princess <3