Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Qwerty4569

Rate this Entry

Looking for wedgie mistress

Posted 07-02-2023 at 12:56 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 07-18-2023 at 07:35 PM by Qwerty4569

Not actively looking at the moment, but if you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Hello, I am a 21 year old man who is looking for a female wedgie mistress.

About Me

I am currently spending me summer working part time, and spending the rest of my time working on learning how to code. I like real time strategy games, and sometimes I play league of legends.

What I Like

Wedgies: I like the pain and loss of control that I feel when I am wedgied. I have a pretty high pain tolerance for wedgies, and can usually take wedgies for hours at a time.

Spankings: I like the way spankings sting.

Bladder Control: I like the loss of control and the uncomfortable feeling and challenge that comes from having to hold my bladder.

Dice Dares: I like the unpredictability that keeps me on my toes.

Videos Games: I mainly play startcraft 2 and league of legends, I like when I have tasks that I have to do while playing.

Edging/stroking: I like being forced to control myself as I am slightly sexually frustrated, I am not very good at controlling myself though.

What I am looking for

I am looking for someone who will use my likes to randomly/constantly bully/tease me and keep me on my toes.

I currently have quite a bit of free time currently, so you could give me tasks to do at most times.

Limits

Pictures: I am not willing to send pictures till I know someone for at least a week. Until that point I am willing to send reports though.

Long Denial: I am not against it, it is just something that I am not able to do.

Messy: The long clean up times are just super boring, and I do not find messy stuff fun.

Public: this includes hidden public.

If you are interested please send me a message with any questions that you have and I can send you my kik or discord user name to continue are conversation.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 461 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments