Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Kitty had an accident!

Posted 06-21-2018 at 03:51 AM by Twisted Kitten

No, i didnt wet myself, although i do wish it was that.

I actually hurt myself without realizing it.

So I shave daily, as per my rules, and apparently, whilst shaving... errm... down there. I gave myself a micro abrasion on a rather delicate piece of tissue.

I didn't notice this until after I had locked my cage on place using my typical silicone lube, (which naturally makes everything kinda warm) and had gotten home from work. (I have a pretty high pain tolerance, I do like pain afterall)

While I was at work, the warm sensation that should be gone away turned into a burning sensation. An unpleasant, yet pleasant one.
I thought nothing of it and waited until getting home to investigate.

By time I got home, I was practically waddling to avoid the pain my weather regions were in. (I still didn't know about the abrassion)

I got to the bathroom to inspect things, and had to unlock for this, I cleaned up from the sweat and left over lube, to find 5 tiny cuts on the side of erm... ya know. Jr one and Jr two.

Apparently, while shaving I cut myself, and the lube plus sweat and constant movement while working agitated everything. So here I am, sadly unlocked, and trying to calm everything down.

Moral of the story? Be super careful when you shave downstairs! Because that hurts!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 108 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    YIKES!!!! That is awful. I hope that you recover quickly from that. :-(
  2. Old Comment
    Ouch! Wish you a fast healing and recovery. *hugs in the upper region*
  3. Old Comment
    Aww! >.< I've done this a few too many times due to my shaky hands, at the start of this year I switched to a double-edged razor instead of the popular kind with 5 blades or whatever, and have been able to drastically cut down on the amount these things happen ^ . ^ maybe you should look into that if this is anything near a regular occurrence? It's really cheap too!
  4. Old Comment
    I'll have to look into that double edged razor! Sounds nice!
    Posted 06-21-2018 at 06:31 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline