Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted 11-24-2016 at 09:17 PM by The Slutty Princess

Happy Turkey Day! I’m thankful for all the people that have been there for me throughout my life, my friends and family, and even the people that commit random acts of kindness that make my day! There is much to be grateful for, the big things and the little things. I have too many blessings in my life that I am thankful for every day and it would take too much time to list in one post. But, this year I am most thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with family that I don’t get to see nearly as...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Winter Welcome Sex

Posted 11-21-2016 at 03:47 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 11-21-2016 at 08:41 PM by The Slutty Princess

These past few days have been downright freezing cold and we’ve gotten our first snowfall here, less than an inch, but nonetheless, winter is upon us! Most people hate winter, it’s dreary, depressing, and cold. On the other hand, Winter may be one of my favorite seasons! It means hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters, hot coffee, ice skating, spiced gumdrops, candy canes, Christmas and presents, hot apple cider, cute winter boots, cute winter jackets, tights and leggings, scarves, bubble baths, blankets,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Partner in Crime

Posted 11-19-2016 at 08:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

My Partner in Crime
When I think I'm losing it
You're there to calm me down.
When my thoughts deceive me,
You tell me everything is going to be fine.
When I'm down,
You'll always pick me up.
When I am too much,
You love me even deeper.
When I stumble in the darkness,
You light up my life and guide me home.
Cause you are my guardian,
My Angel,
My Partner in Crime,
My Life.

Just know,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Letter to My Sister and Book Shopping!

Posted 11-12-2016 at 07:49 PM by The Slutty Princess

In August, before leaving for college, you may remember my blog about writing a letter to my little sister, hiding it in the trove of books she has stored away. (If you want to check out the letter, it is here) She had found my letter a few days ago and drove down to the University to give me a surprise visit today!

She expressed her love of the letter and it wasn't the reaction I was predicting. I thought she would be filled with joy...don't get me wrong...she was filled with joy but...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Practice of Karezza

Posted 11-10-2016 at 09:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I was chatting with a user a few nights ago and I had mentioned the fact the majority of sex I have is Karezza. I'd estimate it to be roughly 75% of my sexual life and we've been practicing with it for quite some time. I'm still learning about it to be honest. Our sex life is very stable, very enjoyable, very sensual and it has been better than ever. Most people have never heard of it so I thought I'd make an informative blog about it. Not sure how many people will take anything from it but it is informative...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Orgasm Challenge

Posted 11-05-2016 at 05:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, it has been awhile since I last wrote a “naughty” blog post. The last few blog posts have been more about advice, tips, and poems that I’ve shared but I’m a little bored right now and feeling a little naughty so I guess I’ll write about a recent sexual adventure I had with Sammie a few nights ago. I’m feeling even naughtier writing this in the library while at work but I’m all caught up on homework and bored out my mind so why not give a little treat to read!

Despite...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Halloween!

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:14 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-30-2016 at 06:20 PM by The Slutty Princess

I may be a day early but, Happy Halloween everyone! What's everybody's costumes? Sammie and I are attending a Halloween party tomorrow night. We both are dressing as sexy police officers, it should be a fun time!

At Daycare, we are having a bunch of Halloween festivities for the kids! I can't wait to see all the adorable children in their costumes!

Besides Halloween, I just got back from a trip to Quebec City and had an awesome time! If you haven't. please check out my...
Posted in Uncategorized