Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Difficult Road to Recovery

Posted 01-22-2017 at 06:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I want to thank you all for your love and support through your messages and comments, you don’t know just how much they mean to me. Your message and comments have inspired me to continue to share more of my story with the intent that it will continue to inspire and hopefully heal those who may need some healing. Here is my story to the road to recovery after being raped.

Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. Sometimes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Story

Posted 01-17-2017 at 01:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

I find it very difficult to voice my story. I had never planned on writing a blog like this but writing is my escape, writing is my therapy. And though it feels very scary to share something so personal with the public, I am very proud of attempting to share my story. To this day, there is only one person in the entire world that has heard my story and I’d like to change that, starting with anyone that cares to read this entire post, and I’d then like to share it with my girlfriend. Nothing haunts us...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Some Things I Learned in Belgium

Posted 01-16-2017 at 10:35 AM by The Slutty Princess

I believe that traveling offers some of the best opportunities of learning and throughout my trips, I always take away something from each trip.

Some Things I Learned in Belgium:
1. Belgium mainly consists of beer, chocolate, waffles, and fries (or at least that is how it appeared to me!) Chocolate is king in Belgium! I tried famous Belgian brands like Neauhaus, Godiva, Leonidas, Nirvana, Marcolini, Wittamer, and too many other brands to list! In America, chocolate is often ate...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 4, Day 5, & Day 6

Posted 01-10-2017 at 06:02 PM by The Slutty Princess

Day 4: Having covered nearly three cities in only two days (and having walked for nearly two days straight) we were actually quite tired and all of us had slept in a little later than we had planned. By 9 am, we were piled in Anna’s car and on our way to Southern Belgium, to a small but beautiful town called Dinant, and Dinant was Anna’s personal favorite. Dinant is a small, pretty village on the banks of the Meuse River. To enter the village, you have to pass through a very narrow entrance between rocks....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 2 Continued & Day 3

Posted 01-10-2017 at 05:59 PM by The Slutty Princess

Day 2: Ghent was an absolute gem! We first explored the Gravensteen castle, built in the twelfth century! Touring the castle was awesome! It was as if we had taken a step back in time to the medieval days. The castle did have “employees” there who dressed as knights and reenacted medieval time lifestyles, which I didn’t necessarily care for but it didn’t take away from the breath-taking views the castle offered. From atop the castle, you could see all of Ghent and it was an amazing photo opportunity!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Trip to Belgium Part One: Day 1 & Day 2

Posted 01-10-2017 at 05:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

Belgium has the reputation to be a boring little country but that is completely false! Sammie and I had the greatest times of our lives in Belgium and we absolutely loved it! I wrote a day-by-day summary of our time in Belgium, things I learned, and of course, I posted some pictures I took in an album so make sure you check those out on my profile!

For those of you who may not have read my last blog, my friend Hailey had graciously offered to take both Sammie and me to Belgium with her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Goals for 2017!

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

1. Start running more. It seems as though everyone has an exercise related goal on their New Year goals/resolutions! In high school, I use to run every morning, seven days a week, and I competed in track. Since I’ve started college, It has been difficult to find time to run and I’m usually only running about twice a week. I’d like to increase that. I love running, there is something about it that sets you free, refreshes your mind, and inspires me to do greater and better things! When I’m running, I...
Posted in Uncategorized