Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

My Updated Bucket List

Posted 03-25-2017 at 11:50 AM by The Slutty Princess

Way back in August of 2016, I posted a blog describing the items that were on my bucket list. Well, in those nearly 230 days that have passed since I posted it, lots have changed. I’m been able to cross a few items off my list, a few of my desires have changed, and I’ve even added a few more things to my list!

Items I have completed:
-Try BDSM with Sammie (9/10/16)
-Meet Fifth Harmony (12/10/16)
-Get a Small Tattoo (1/27/17)
-Attempt to Learn Spanish &
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Fortress of Romance

Posted 03-17-2017 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

I meant to sit down and write this blog earlier in the week but I got caught up in a few things and well, it’s already Friday! And a great Friday at that…. Happy St. Patrick’s Day babes!

Earlier in the week, you may have seen (or you were hit by) the winter storm that hit the northeastern United States. While the storm was much more severe on the eastern coast, it was temperate in Wisconsin. Nonetheless, it still snowed about two inches and was cold and windy. In retaliation to the storm,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The New 'Game'

Posted 03-08-2017 at 09:46 PM by The Slutty Princess

It has been awhile since I’ve been able to sit down and write a new blog post, college has been burdensome lately and it likes to consume the majority of my time. Anyway, I thought I’d try something new. I created a little ‘game’ to help me find things to write about, because honestly, my life isn’t as fun and exciting as I may make it appear. I created an online spin wheel with multiple options for blog topics to write about. My intent is to send the spin wheel link to anyone that may want to spin it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Valentine's Day Letter to My Girlfriend

Posted 02-16-2017 at 10:39 PM by The Slutty Princess

Handwritten letters may be a thing of the past, but not for me. Ever since I was a young girl, I’d always right a notes to friends and family as a gift and I still carry on that tradition today. My mother and grandmother still have loves notes stashed away from my father and grandfather and still to this day I save all my birthday cards, Christmas cards, and love notes and stash them away in a box under my bed to someday look back upon and hopefully bring a smile across my face and fill me with memories....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day and cherished and spoiled their partners with love and affection! And for those of you that may have spent Valentine's Day home alone, I hope you still made it a great day and took advantage of Netflix and discounted chocolate! Even though Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday, we didn’t let our schedule get in the way, in fact, we both decided to skip our classes for the day and spend the day together, and we certainly had some fun! I thought I’d write a little...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Forgiveness

Posted 02-03-2017 at 08:56 PM by The Slutty Princess

I’ve taken many big steps in the last few weeks, but none bigger than the step I took today.

It has been four very long years since an evil man stripped me of so many things, my innocence, years of my life, my ability to love, and so much more. I never thought I’d forgive this man that did something so horrible to me...but today, I sat face to face with him for the first time in four years and I forgave him and it was the best feeling in the entire world.

I had never addressed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Unbreakable Promises

Posted 01-29-2017 at 03:51 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 01-30-2017 at 06:30 AM by The Slutty Princess

There are two people in my life that I love in an incomparable way,
My sister and my girlfriend.
I’m thankful for both of them every single day.

My sister has been with me through every endeavor and hardship I’ve faced. The highs, the lows, the downs, the ups, the weakest and the darkest, and the happiest moments of my life. The relationship I share with her is one of the things that I value most in my life. She has helped me through experiences and her love and support have...
Posted in Uncategorized