Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Masochistic Tit Slut

Intially this blog will catalogue the reports of punishments that I will endure between 30th May and 5th June. After that.....who knows where it will go!
Rate this Entry

Day 1 - First Report

Posted 05-30-2015 at 07:31 AM by Tit Slut
Updated 05-30-2015 at 11:12 AM by Tit Slut

During this week of punishment Slut is nothing more than a piece of punishment slutmeat to Master.

Slut will write in the third person and will refer to itself as either "slut" or "it".

Master will use slut's body for His own pleasure whenever He wishes during punishment week as well as slut having to undertake the punishments that it has been set by the very kind Master's and Mistresses of Get Dare.

Master may well also challenge slut's limit of "public" and may instruct slut that at times it may have to undertake either punishment or inspections with the risk of being seen. This will be totally at Master's discretion.

Morning inspection

Master was exceptionally cruel with His first morning tit inspection.

As well as using the clover clamps attached to slut's nipples to move and shift it's tits around whilst He inspected them, this included lifting and dropping them as well as pulling hard on the clamps Master also attached weight to the clamps and electro pads to slut's tits and had them on it's least favourite setting and had the level set very high so that slut's tits were almost bouncing with current running through them.

In Master's words "I want to get slut's tits and nipples nicely "warmed up" for it's upcoming punishments, expect the unexpected slut as you will be tested further than you ever have with Me"

Master really loves to see slut struggle dealing with electricity over her tits and nipples and has indicated that He will spice up some more of its inspections using the electro toys amongst other things.

He also asked slut to remind readers that should you wish to add any cruel and wicked extra suggestions for His consideration at inspection time you are free to do so.

Slut has also been instructed by Master to attach the electro nipple pads across it's nipples and around it's tits and to have them on a rotating setting at a medium/high level whilst writing reports. So as slut is sitting here typing it's tits and nipples are pounding and pulsing away at the mercy of the elctro kit.

First Punishment

Today's first punishment is from Master R82 as follows:-

"You need a string and a wooden spoon. Bound it to something stable like a door or a table. Than tie up your nippels. Bound it strong. It is not allowed to go off. Now go back so that nippels/tits would be pulled. Go until you reach your limit. Than slap each tit 20 times very hard. If the string goes off start from the beginnig and tie up your nipple again. Each time the string goes off you have to do 10 more slaps. If you finished slapping and the string is still on your nippels pull it off. Your are not allowed to open it or cut it off or else. You are only allowed to pull it off."

This was quite a challenging task as Master decided that He would do the slapping, He did not hold back, He hit slut very hard and without mercy! Master made sure the string was tied very tight and therefore this meant that it did not come off! The hard and stinging slaps from the wooden spoon came and went leaving slut's tits hot and tender but then came the fact that the string was still tied very tightly around slut's nipples and slut had to then pull it off! This took some time as the string that Master made slut use was very very course, eventually after several pulls the string was pulled off but not before it had made slut's nipples quite sore from the courseness off it as well as the hard pulling that it took to get it off!

Slut still has one more punishment to undertake today as well as Master's evening inspection.

Slut is not looking forward to this daily punishment from JulieKEames as slut knows that it's tits and nipples (Master has instructed slut to ensure that sandpaper moves across it's nipples as well as tit flesh) are going to get very very sore as the week progresses with this particular punishment.
Posted in Punishments
Views 3935 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very good slave! I am pleased to read, that you pull the string off. I think this was very painful.
  2. Old Comment

Thank You

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterR82 View Comment
    Very good slave! I am pleased to read, that you pull the string off. I think this was very painful.
    Thank you Sir for your punishment.

Yes it was very painful to pull the string off and very difficult as well!