Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

1. Old Comment

Giving up control (another update)

I've been on gD infrequently recently and just caught these reports. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Thanks for sharing here and pictures to accompany reports are always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your extension!
  2. Old Comment

Giving up control (update)

Lovely report and pics to go with it. Nice to see you enjoying the control.
  3. Old Comment

Giving up control

Sounds like a fun month for you, enjoying your pics on kinktalk also!
  4. Old Comment

Another Fucking Machine Session Report

It sounds like you had quite an interesting learning experience. Getting the anal done first was a good idea.

It's always great when a request thread is followed up with a good report. Even better with pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Azyliux
  5. Old Comment

Small rant

I'm definitely not going to stop posting links, that is how I have made a couple friends, but it is frustrating to say the least.
  6. Old Comment

Small rant

Not dealt with this ???
    That's naff scene Etticate is a must even for small ones
  7. Old Comment

Small rant

I have not dealt with the issue directly as you described since I’m a Dom. But I completely agree you need to stick to your limits and don’t accept anyone that tries to push you past them.

Just keep doing what your doing and ignore those that try to tell you otherwise.
  8. Old Comment

Need ideas

I think you should try with conditioning again

If you try to distract yourself, you might end up conditioning yourself, wanting it or not, so better to go straight for it, but conditioning yourself to have a bad reaction every time you have a cigarette in your hands (or even see one?).

You might use something from your dislikes, like anal + temperature play... Just an example Keep us posted!
    Posted 08-22-2023 at 02:43 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  9. Old Comment

Conditioning Myself Results

That's a great success! I'll have to give it a try
    Posted 07-24-2023 at 11:07 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  10. Old Comment

Conditioning Myself Results

Glad to hear it was a success!
  11. Old Comment

Conditioning Myself Update 5

Can't wait to know more! Enjoy!
    Posted 07-21-2023 at 06:17 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  12. Old Comment

Conditioning Myself Update 5

Enjoy the concert looking forward to your report!
  13. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update 4

I am straight because I'm only emotionally attracted to men, but there are plenty of women I find physically attractive.
  14. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update 4

I like the idea of switching it to someone you are unattractive to. I think that will be much more difficult though.

Would you share your sexuality with us? I just wonder could you try (if you are not bi), someone of the opposite sex.
    Posted 07-16-2023 at 10:50 PM by Cluelessguy1986 Cluelessguy1986 is offline
  15. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update 3

I'm glad to hear your experiment is looking to be a success in the timeframe you had to conduct it. Well done!
  16. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update 2

two and a half weeks! I had better succeed!
  17. Old Comment

I'd say as long as you tried to condition yourself makes sense.
  18. Old Comment

�� oh, that would be a torturous punishment!! What should that time frame be? That might just be the motivation I need to make SURE I do everything possible to succeed!
  19. Old Comment

If you can't get aroused by the singer, an appropriate punishment seems to be that, for a time at least, you have to NOT cum whenever you come across him. So everything that leads to you making yourself orgasm during your conditioning phase would be one edge if you fail.
  20. Old Comment

But how will I know if I succeeded or not until I'm at the concert and either get soaking wet or not when he comes on stage? If I already have a lush inserted, I will be wet and won't know if it's because of the lush or because of the man.
  21. Old Comment

About what will happen if you don't succed: you'll have to insert one of your lushes and leave it turned on for the whole concert or until the battery goes down.
  22. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update

Agree with the comment above. Full orgasm all the way!
    Posted 07-13-2023 at 09:03 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  23. Old Comment

Conditioning myself update

This is progress! Keep working on it, I would suggest a full orgasm whenever / wherever you see or hear them.
  24. Old Comment

Faproulette experience and then some!

Very enjoyable of a read, and terrific photos on KT!

I actually did see your post looking to do this on KT earlier (and was a little tempted to reach out) so it’s great to see this update that it went so incredibly well
  25. Old Comment

Condition myself to be aroused

Interesting idea I don’t claim to be an expert but some food for thought from someone who never uses her psychology degree…

Classical conditioning is really about our ability to predict outcomes through our experiences.

The basis for classical conditioning is that it's a learning mechanism to increase our chances of survival. A simple example: if we eat something and then feel unwell, we make that connection to avoid it because of what will happen, which evolutionary speaking, would increase our chances of survival. We predict the negative outcome, and we take measures to avoid it.

If you know the famous study Pavlov's dogs, the dog learns to predict the arrival of the food when the bell is rung. The bell rings, the dog knows what's about to happen, and it salivates.

So... rather than pairing the two activities together, classical conditioning often works best when the pleasurable activity comes afterwards (i.e. it is the consequence).

In your case, you should play the music (etc.) and then afterwards pleasure yourself. Your body will start to anticipate the future pleasure when you play the music. Music becomes the signal for what’s to cum and it will hopefully start to become aroused even without the pleasure following it.

Classical conditioning also works when they are paired together or when in the opposite order (pleasure first and then music), but neither are quite as effective.

Good luck with your idea xxx