Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheLittleStrawberry

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I've come to a realization...

Posted 02-07-2009 at 06:35 AM by TheLittleStrawberry

... That I just hate dreaming.

Many times I often dream of things I deeply want. Things that would be impossible, but in my dreams they feel right to me.

I wake up, and have to realize that it's yet another day in this world that I somewhat despise.
I keep feeling like I do not belong here more and more. I have absolutely no interest in living my life the way society and the politicians want me to.
I just don't understand anything regarding the world. Everything seems so distant to me. Why do we hurt others like that? Why do we restrict freedom? Why do we destroy earth? Why do we HAVE to live in a certain way to avoid being called the "weak end of society".

Gah... Sorry for the extremely emo post... But I guess i need to let it out somewhere.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7462 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    awww *hugs* now keep drawing
    Posted 02-07-2009 at 01:58 PM by Collared_Slave Collared_Slave is offline
  2. Old Comment
    There are lots of people throughout history who have felt the way you do. They are people who often in their time are ignored or forgotten or seen as extream by most but later are realised to be brilliant and full of positive expression. Vincent van Gogh, J.D Salinger, Alvin Aliey, P.I. Tchaikovsky, Virginia Woolf, Mary Wollstoncraft just to name a few. Their grief and concern with the world led them to critique it so much that after, when they have long passed, the world became a better place. That is why you feel that way! Its to make our planet for our children and those of use who plan to live for ever a little bit better. Thanks for your post!
    Updated 02-10-2009 at 10:25 AM by GoogleMaster
  3. Old Comment
    I actually used to feel like that just part of the crowd living by the rules of society... I eventually decided to go by the general rules of being my own persona nd being myself unique so I wasn't seen as a follower... I mean there is no weak end of society and there is no strong end all people are equal Jobs views and sex means nothing every different person is different and we shouldn't be set aside because of it.

As for restricting Freedom every society needs rules unfortunately in order to have order eg: Look at this site if we didn't have any rules it would most likely either be shut down or have no members at all.

Eventually you have to try and find your place in this world... Find what actually makes you happy and go on from there...

When I was a starting Member of this site (with a high amount of posts compared to allot of people) I had very bad Bi Pola depression... And to be honest this site helped me allot... But I decided to leave my school get an apprenticeship leave the apprenticeship get into I.T I took risks and make big decisions and now I am actually happy

I mean we destroy the earth in order to improve technology to make things more cosy for ourselves when in retrospect we are doing the exact opposite for ourselves in the long term future.

Who cares about what others think and go about by making yourself happy (by helping others or the environment) you only have one life make the most of it and at least enjoy yourself...

And most of all learn to enjoy your dreams they are the best thing away from reality
  4. Old Comment
    I actually used to feel like that just part of the crowd living by the rules of society... I eventually decided to go by the general rules of being my own persona nd being myself unique so I wasn't seen as a follower... I mean there is no weak end of society and there is no strong end all people are equal Jobs views and sex means nothing every different person is different and we shouldn't be set aside because of it.

As for restricting Freedom every society needs rules unfortunately in order to have order eg: Look at this site if we didn't have any rules it would most likely either be shut down or have no members at all.

Eventually you have to try and find your place in this world... Find what actually makes you happy and go on from there...

When I was a starting Member of this site (with a high amount of posts compared to allot of people) I had very bad Bi Pola depression... And to be honest this site helped me allot... But I decided to leave my school get an apprenticeship leave the apprenticeship get into I.T I took risks and make big decisions and now I am actually happy

I mean we destroy the earth in order to improve technology to make things more cosy for ourselves when in retrospect we are doing the exact opposite for ourselves in the long term future.

Who cares about what others think and go about by making yourself happy (by helping others or the environment) you only have one life make the most of it and at least enjoy yourself...

And most of all learn to enjoy your dreams they are the best thing away from reality