Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

I will never have an orgasm again

Posted 01-14-2024 at 04:52 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-30-2024 at 11:11 PM by Pet Ra (typo, bad spelling)

It happened I had my last orgasm, the final one and I have given up the idea of having one again.

During periods of denial, all my worries and anxieties always dissolve into sexual desire and cuteness while my feelings of sexiness and submission will continuously increase. Every time when the denial got lifted and I had a wonderful orgasm these feelings were gone.
The first day always felt strange, I missed the warm embrace from the burning desire inside. Don't get me wrong, I loved my orgasms but during the years I clearly became an edge-addict.

And during my year in denial Master planted an idea into my mind.
After I had several chances to cum and I denied everyone he told me that maybe he should never let me cum again. First I was shocked, but what if (just hypothetical) I would never never be allowed to have an orgasm again. Just edges. That keep me warm and fuzzy inside...
But it was just an idea, right? Just a nice little fantasy...
It was frightening and yet it aroused me more that I could ever put into words.
The idea began to grew roots.

For the last five years whenever Master put me in denial a small voice inside my head taunted me. What if...? Every time the roots grew stronger.
Slowly the idea had turned into my ultimate fantasy but I managed kept it nicely hidden and bottled up, at least I thought. It was my nirvana.

On 2nd and 3rd of January my Owners decided to run a little “experiment” on me.
How many edges will it take before I become stupid?
In this two days they managed to bring me to the brink of orgasm more than 500 times. Then they let it fade away until my cunt was frustrated just to start again. Over and over and over again.
In the evening of the second day I reached my breaking point, my brain was so flooded with lust that I couldn't think straight. This was the state Master wanted to have, I shouldn't think with my brain but with my cunt. My primal side took over.

The remaining 30 minutes, every time I reached an edge, he asked me if I want to cum.
I declined. Every single time.
Even my last orgasm had been seven months ago and I was so horny I still didn't want to lose my streak. I was just so happy with all the edges he gave me in that time and that made me feel so wonderful submissive. My brain screamed “yes” my cunt yelled “no”.

Then, just before midnight, Master bend forward so he could whisper in my ear that he knows about my nirvana and that he thought it would be time to let it become true. But not now, not today.

Instead he made me an offer. He would edge me one more time: I could either cum and show him that I'm not ready yet, or I could accept his offer. All I had to do is ask him to not let me cum. In that case he promised me one last orgasm, the final one, and after that I would neither cum nor feeling his cock stretching my tight cunt. Never again. I would be his little butt-slut-pet again, just like I was before I lost my virginity.
Then he forced his fingers back into my throbbing cunt and slowly began rubbing my insides again.
It felt like he was rubbing away my brain.

When I felt that I was getting closer my cunt had made up its mind. “Master...” “Yes?” “Master...” “Yes?” “...please...” I slammed my fist down. “Please don't let me cum.” Like I said, it was not a rational decision, my brain hadn't anything to do with it because my last few brain-cells were busy forming the words that doomed me. He pulled his fingers out of my cunt and let me suck them clean. I tasted my juices as he told me that he didn't expect anything else from his dedicated pet and while closing the crotch band of my chastity belt he praised how marvellous I did during the last two days. I'm his “good girl”.

My Owners joked about how much willpower I have until I come and beg them to let me have this last orgasm which was now hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles.
It was thrilling and I loved this risk.

It took just a week until I let the sword drop down. Mistress despises me, but even she was surprised how little self-control I showed.

I was browsing the nice denial threat that Hwrd started and added many edges to increase her frustration. Oh boy, got she frustrated.
But for every edge I gave her I added one edge to my counter as well. Oh boy, got I frustrated.
And this frustration in my nether region grew not just likewise but exponentially until I couldn't take it anymore - I wanted, no I needed, to cum.
Not for the pleasure of this orgasm but just to humiliate Hwrd by having an orgasm while she was so wonderfully horny. No matter the price I had to pay. I knew what it would cost me, but both of us were so incredibly needy and I wanted to taunt her. To rub this orgasm in her face.

When I crawled into the living room my Owners were looking at me in surprise. I'm not forbidden to leave the dungeon after 10pm but I hardly do.
I kneeled in front of Master and looked at him. I my heart was racing, I was panting like I had run a marathon and my skin felt like on fire. I wanted to tell him how needy I was and what I desperately needed, but all I manages was stuttering. He simply put a finger on my mouth, then touched my rock hard nipples and reached between my legs. He showed me his finger as evidence that my juices were already oozing through the holes in my belt. He told me that he could see why I was there. That I was ready for my very last orgasm. That it was obvious like it was written on my forehead. All I could do was nod. He lifted me up and carried me to the dungeon. I snuggled in his arms and while kissing passionately he lowered me onto the bed.

Master wanted to make this event special, something I will remember for the rest of my life.
He unlocked my crotch band and slowly squeezed his fat cock in my tight wet cunt. I smiled and closed my eyes as he pushed deeper, but he told me to look him in the eyes. I can still hear his words: "Don't close your eyes, pet. Look at me. I want you to look at me when you have your final orgasm." I shivered and let out a meek squeal when I came. "There it is. Good girl."
He gently pulled his cock out of my dripping hole and locked the belt again.
It was January 10th 2024 at 11:17pm when my ultimate fantasy finally became true.

He laid next to me and we cuddled while he explained what I have to expect now. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a bit, but at the same time I was overjoyed.

My cunt will never feel my Masters nice thick cock again since I never managed to handle a nice pounding without getting to sensitive. It's now reduced to decorative purposes and will be edged without mercy every day, maybe it will be some kind of lube-dispenser.
My anus won't be my primary fuck hole any more, it will be my only fuck hole. Plus my mouth of course. It will be like the time had turned back again to 2022, just before I had lost my virginity.
I got demoted from having three usable holes to two.

From now on I'll be "damned" to live in permanent denial as an anal-only-pet.
And most of the day my cunt will be imprisoned, locked behind unyielding steel.

My Owners think this is the best for me. And who I am to disagree?
Of course they still own my orgasms and could order me to cum, but promised that they'll never let this happen ever again. And they always keep their promises. If I ever cum, not matter why, it will be a profound insult to my Master, worse than spitting in his face.
I would never do that.

I'm a good pet, Masters "good girl".
And good girls don't cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3812 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad that you get to live out your ultimate fantasy. I hope that it is everything you want and so much more.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! That sounds scary and incredible all at the same time. Would be interested in hearing how this pans out for you in the coming months or years.
  3. Old Comment
    I am so horny reading this. I am very jealous. So lucky to be owned and cared for in such a way.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    I am glad that you get to live out your ultimate fantasy. I hope that it is everything you want and so much more.
    Thank you
    I can't express how much I want this. Orgasms are nice and I enjoyed them. But if I had to choose what to give up, edges or orgasms, I would throw the orgasms under the bus, without hesitation
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Wow! That sounds scary and incredible all at the same time. Would be interested in hearing how this pans out for you in the coming months or years.
    I can assure you, it is scary and still it gives me levels of arousal that I couldn't even think of.

I will definitely write about how I handle it.
    I managed one year (or 16 years if you count that time), so one life shouldn't be that hard
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I Obey View Comment
    I am so horny reading this. I am very jealous. So lucky to be owned and cared for in such a way.
    Thank you very much
    Don't be jealous, not of this stupid pet. It took me a while to realize that I have something special and I'm very thankful for it.
  7. Old Comment
    I'm glad to hear you finally are over with your orgasms. You always knew that you don't need them anyways so without the constant threat to have one you will probably be a lot happier You can now fully focus on your training on being the best pet
    Posted 01-21-2024 at 07:55 AM by stubenkueken1984 stubenkueken1984 is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stubenkueken1984 View Comment
    I'm glad to hear you finally are over with your orgasms. You always knew that you don't need them anyways so without the constant threat to have one you will probably be a lot happier You can now fully focus on your training on being the best pet
    Thank you very much.
    I will be the best pet ever
  9. Old Comment
    This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Posted 02-04-2024 at 09:25 AM by CombedThunderclap CombedThunderclap is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Comment
    This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Thank you

As strange as it may sound, I would rate this orgasm as 10/10 because it was so nondescript.

I'm happy that it just "fizzled away" instead of the big "Kaboom" and didn't even expect a big one.
    I'm happy that it was a soft one that let ripples of pleasure flow through my whole body because it damped my hormone levels instead of crashing it.
    And as such it was perfect for my final orgasm.

But I'm not giving up my pleasure, I'm just giving up the orgasms.
    And by doing so I give my arousal, horniness, and sexuality all the room it needs to grow and flourish. While in return I'm are rewarded with pleasures far greater than a fleeting, isolated orgasm.

Of course I'm a bit sad that his cock will never fill and stretch my cunt again, to be honest.
    But mostly I'm relieved.
    Every time Master fucked me I couldn't enjoy because I was worried that maybe I was tipping over.
    Every time my Owners edged me I was hoping that they let me cum but also afraid that maybe they let me cum. Being denied is very confusing

Now there is no "maybe" anymore, the confusion is gone.
  11. Old Comment
    Congratulations for achieving your ultimate fantasy, how's the feeling after more than one month?

Indeed, while this matches your desires, it also deprives your Master of the pleasure to put his fat dick into your cunt and use it for his pleasure. Have you considered the idea to apply of numbing cream on your cunt and clit to prevent you from feeling pleasure and cumming, as a way to let him use your cunt for his amusement? Turning yourself into a sexual toy devoit of perception, would be a good way to show your gratitude to him for having permanently denied you.