Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm not REALLY a submissive

Posted 12-19-2014 at 03:26 AM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:12 PM by kittenlyss

Background story: When I was a pretty much just starting on this site, I received a perfectly nice message from a dom on this site asking if I would be interested in being his slave. I responded with:

Quote:
I'm flattered. Do you mind if I ask what sparked your interest in me?

Lol, and I'm afraid I'm not interested in being a "slave" currently. I think, technically, I would be classified as a "bottom" right now.

I already have a few playmates,
Old

Reflection - lingerie/naked photoshoot

Posted 12-19-2014 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

So some of you may know that I took part in a lingerie/naked photo shoot on Wednesday because I have a friend who runs her own business which is a photography business. She wanted to try out some new positions for photos and some themed ideas so I offered to help out. Master was thrilled when he found out.

I honestly was very nervous about it but I had a great time doing it. My friend was very welcoming and comforting when I got stressed over things and she made me feel comfortable about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18th December

Posted 12-19-2014 at 12:30 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So yesterday was a long eventful day. Master decided he wanted me to administer all my spanks from Wednesday. This meant the 1200 to my pussy from the sleeping dare and the 600 to each ass cheek plus the 2200 to my pussy and 1100 to each ass cheek from the webtease edges which resulted in 3400 to my pussy and 1700 to each ass cheek.

Because he wanted this done he told me to wear a short skirt and bra and t-shirt and that was all so that I had easy access to my pussy...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

16th December and 17th December

Posted 12-18-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday - the reason for that will all become clear in a moment.

So let's start with Tuesday the 16th. Tuesday felt like a very long day to me as I had to go to my brother's school production but I also had a few tasks to do from Master. He made me dress up in shorts, knickers, bra and low-cut top even though it is freezing at the moment. I had to be careful where my writing ended on my thighs as my shorts are very short shorts. After taking him...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Rules

Posted 12-16-2014 at 10:55 AM by Lisa_sg
Updated 12-07-2021 at 12:30 PM by Lisa_sg (Added new rules)

Rule 1)

To be a good slut, you need practice. So, everyday spend 15 minutes fucking your mouth and spend 15 giving head. Don't go easy on yourself. Of course you need to have fun, but remember it is training!

Rule 2)

Practice your make up daily. A good slut always looks good. Maybe before you get your daily oral and anal, you can do this to get you in the mood.

Rule 3)

Wear female underwear as much as you can. Don't try to make...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized