Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CBanks185

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Waypoints and dares in the middle of freakin nowere

Posted 09-26-2010 at 09:03 AM by CBanks185

This is my hardest, yet possibly best yet.
Starting tomorrow (or the day after), ill be in Nevada for several days on a trip (No real reason really)
And i noticed a rather large desert in the area.

The distance is around 100-200 miles, but its desert, so itd take a bit longer than usual, and ill be taking my sweet time.

Now, let me worry about supplies and such, but heres your part: I know that this will be a torturous distance, but thats the idea. This is different, and slightly extreme, but hell, im trying it. Ive done something similar before with a forest.

Your part (I know, getting distracted) Is to state dares throughout this distance, and i will be on here as normal, only with limited capability. No limits, but only because my limits are literally Impossible there.

Rules: No towns. Im not stopping anywere near towns.
Nothing too long, since i need time for everyone.
Post soon.

No matter how many people post, im doing this anyway. This is just a way of making my sightseeing more enjoyable.

Be creative, and enjoy. I will be doing Private Chats during this as well, for my benefit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18211 Comments 28
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 28

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I assume you will be wearing some kind of hiking boots or good walking shoes. I want you to wear those shoes or boots barefoot. Don't even take socks with you. Any time you masturbate because of other dares you have to do it sniffing your shoes or boots.
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment
    congrats in possibly getting the most comments on a blog I have seen >_>