Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Was a Model! (A New Experience)

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:55 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

So I did something last Tuesday. After a few months negotiating with different photographers and trying to arrange times, transport etc I went and did a full kinky photoshoot.

I'm not exactly an exhibitionist, and people ave commented that my photos on Fetlife appear quite modest - though I'd have to disagree there. I've never been big on the scene in my hometown since Uni (though I am trying) and don't show my face, so I don't exactly seem like the best of fits for the photography lark....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two dare reports.

Posted 03-14-2016 at 11:19 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

It's been quite a while since I did a serious dare report, so I guess I'll do two. Thanks to EnigmaticBunni for his dare, and fuck JMN for his. No really, fuck him. Fuck him in his stupid face. Ahem.

DARE ONE - JMN.

Quote:
I'll give you a dare my good friend, you'll have to do 50 star jumps/jumping jacks with shoes or something relatively heavy tied to your balls, lose count and start again
Easy, I'll do 200.

I didn't use a shoe. I man-moded...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Have you ever felt down?

Posted 01-23-2016 at 08:51 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 01-24-2016 at 03:50 PM by An_Jon

I'm posting this for anyone who feels down right now. That might be a little sad, or staring headlong into the void of despair. This is for you. Read it, and know that someone is thinking of you.

I've never opened up about my depression before. I was horribly depressed in 2013/14, so much so that I contemplated suicide five times, tried once, and isolated about 90% of people who truly liked and loved me. I didn't leave my bed for a sustained period for about 5 months. I would spend between...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me Online vs Me in Real Life

Posted 01-10-2016 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Hello everyone.

So waaaaay back in 2015 I made it my new year's resolution to write more (well, it was one of 8 NYRs actually). I think I stuck to that pretty well, seeing as in February 2015 I started a full-time job as a company writer. This, if you're wondering, was huge for me, given that I'm dyslexic.

Writing is all I've ever wanted to do. Another initiative I did last year was to start a writing tasks game. I ended up with a tonne of tasks in total, but only ever got...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cuddles.

Posted 12-30-2015 at 06:09 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Cuddles.

Cuddles say "I love you" without a word.
Cuddles say sorry, if sorry wasn't heard.

Cuddles are a blanket in the cold,
or way of being frisky, if you're bold.

Cuddles for a sneaky way to press against boobs.
Then I'll cuddle for the boobs again, if it's not too rude.

You cuddle to make things better, or keep them great.
You cuddle say goodbye, or to greet a mate.

A cuddle starts a...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The truth about bad subs.

Posted 12-22-2015 at 05:16 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Anyone who knows me by now will know that I'm a switch. Talking to someone recently while logged on to 'the ongoing study of horny human idiots' Fetlife someone took this to mean that I'm a sub.

Why?

"Cos ur not a dom".

Oh, of course. Why didn't I think of that?

I'm also a bad sub, apparently. This guy knows the truth of it all. He knows what makes a bad sub, and like one of Jesus' disciples I'm here to carry on his message long after...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The annoyance of owning an above-average sized penis

Posted 12-01-2015 at 04:36 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I'll just shoot it out straight away - I have a penis of above-average sized proportions. Nothing world changing or anything, but decent. It won't change someone's life, will very likely never be on one of those Tumbr gifs where the girl goes all wide-eyed as though screaming 'I HAVE TO TAKE THAT?; and it will certainly never solve world peace. It will, however, make my girlfriend cum like a low-powered water fountain, so I'm not complaining about that.

But there are struggles for men...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized