Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Worshipping swimsuit 4

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:10 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 3

Posted 03-12-2023 at 02:44 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Forfeit - Have to Masturbate at Work

Posted 03-08-2023 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:18 PM by cariadferch

I lost and this is my punishment:

Next Monday (March 13th), I have to masturbate at work for five minutes or until I orgasm. The number of times I have to debase myself is based on the number of replies to this blog post (one per person). The worst part, I have to change to a different location each time.

If I fail, or cannot finish this forfeit for any reason, I must post a pic of myself "bare ass and wet" spanking my rear with a wood spoon in the shower until...
Old

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear...
Posted in Pig Files
Old

BDSM things I want to do at some point but still too scared or unable to - Wishlist 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 07:58 PM by pluky

• Using e-stim on my nipples with some kind of humidity like a hydrating cream on them

• Using e-stim below the waist

• Using higher levels on the e-stim pen (I'm at 2/10)

• Having a humping orgasm

• Having a vaginal orgasm without vibrations

• Having an intimate session again as opposed to just games that feel impersonal with forum threads
getDare Devil
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 09:21 AM by RainbowSky

This...
Distinguished Member
Old

Worshipping swimsuit 1

Posted 03-04-2023 at 09:24 AM by RainbowSky

Last...
Distinguished Member