Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rate this Entry

Exercise Day Two (12/6/2013)

Posted 12-07-2013 at 11:32 PM by Literally
Updated 12-16-2013 at 05:47 PM by Literally

(Doing this report one day late because real life things (Damn real life things))

50 Squats
I started this time with the 50 squats deciding to do the push ups last. They went great! I did two sets of 25 and I think they were cleaner and had better form than last time.

I'm going to try and set up a camera-phone stand so that I can film my technique and check it out. I would do it with a friend but they might be taken aback by the fact that I'm naked, hard, and have weights tied around my balls.

50 Sit-ups
Again, saving the push ups for last I laid down, inserted the pen (totally didn't play with it a little or anything ) and got to business.

I felt okay, until I did the first one and could immediately feel the muscles in my abdomen scream in agony. Bad news: my abs hurt, Good News: I finally have confirmation that my abs exist.
Despite the slight muscle pain I did 3 sets of 10, and heard a knock at the door. I stood up quickly and went and put on shorts when I realized I still had the pen inside me. No time- Shirt on, and door open. My roommate wanted to know when an event on campus was happening. NBD. Door closed, back to work.
Stripped again for the last 20. I did them all in one set.
My elbows still don't quite touch knee, but soon. Soon.

Push Ups
They are so hard! I dont understand how my arms are supposed to make those motions 50 times in a row.

I did 10 sets of 5 over about 30 minutes :/ I'm looking forward to these getting easier.

The scrub brush is like, way less torture than just the regular push ups.
Posted in Exercise
Views 1162 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments