Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Good evening

Posted 08-26-2013 at 06:08 PM by Laneece

I found a new Mistress, and I'm enjoying her. Let's see what all she has planned for me, but I think I'm going to stay with her. She does have a rule for me and that's I CAN NOT be owned by anyone else. So sorry guys I'm taken.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Question

Posted 08-25-2013 at 12:23 PM by Laneece

I was able to find a Master here so I'm no longer looking. I do hove a question though, my new master or Sir is what I HAVE to call him. Anyway sir what's me to wake him up every morning by getting him horny. I only one idea for the fantasy story to tell him. I already told him that one, so I'm out of idea for the fantasy story can anyone help by thinking of anymore ideas for I fantasy story I can tell him so he'll wake up horny? He likes slow teasing. If you have any ideas for my slow teasing fantasy...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

35th Challenge

Posted 08-24-2013 at 04:05 PM by Dareholic

This 35 challenge comes from karthik, who said to do 99. For this challenge Master told me to do 33 an hour. Trying to reach my goal of 33 an hour and not one more was a challenge. Needed to focus on the muscles down there to help me make sure I get to the goal of 33 in an hour and not one more or less. The first hour went really good. It seemed to by pretty fast. The second hour was a little more challenging. Too more concentration to make sure not to cum there at the end. Plus, to make sure...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pm me

Posted 08-23-2013 at 12:10 AM by pussykisser
Updated 08-25-2013 at 12:36 AM by pussykisser

i am now a slave to all you may email me pm me or Skype me
sorry I don't have a camera

if you wish to email me my email is: [email protected]
to email me you can use your own one or login to this one that i have made for you to be unknown: [email protected]
the pasword to logon is: samistheman

my slave email is in the contacts

this is my likes and limits
i like long term, piss holding, wedgies, things in my ass,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New and Looking for online Mistress or Master

Posted 08-21-2013 at 04:32 PM by Laneece
Updated 08-22-2013 at 10:42 PM by Laneece

I'm Laneece I'm 27 and new here. I'm looking for ether an Online Mistress or Master. I'm up to anything up but taking my cloths off to take pics sorry but no. I'll masturbate and do pretty much anything in the tub. or in the privacy of my own room. I don't have a web cam, or Skype. I do have a IM, text, and not to long ago I got Kik my kick name is Laneece100. If you don't mind training me, I'll do my very best to try to please you. Thanks hope to hear from anyone soon.

Laneece
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To do list

Posted 08-21-2013 at 09:54 AM by Iodine
Updated 08-30-2013 at 01:04 PM by Iodine

Since im somewhat disorganized i thought id put down all the dares i'd like to do or am in the process of doing on here.

That and i would like to get better at writing reports and all, so without further adeu, here we go.

Catch 22

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150592
Aka Edging hell.
Im on edge 108, and im not going to lie, sort of incredibly horny right now, i thought it was bad not getting to stroke, but getting...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave

Posted 08-21-2013 at 01:57 AM by newslaveboy18

I have been away from this site for a long time now. I miss it.
So i try to do things in public now because it turns me on
Only in the weekend nights in my city i live in Its party nights friday and saturday and many womans outside in sexy dresses and small skirt and tight jeans and i love it
First i drive in my car and Masturbate and and when i see some woman going in the street i Masturbate and hope they see my hard coock in my car,but i think nowbody see it when i driving....
Posted in Uncategorized