Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Curiosity killed the cat

Posted 08-28-2014 at 04:08 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 04-22-2016 at 11:17 PM by kittenlyss

I just want to understand

Bestiality
-Are there kinky animal trainers? Or do people just... hook up with any random animal? Or is that what their pets are for?
-Do the animals have to get checked for STD's? Are there STD's that you have to be more wary of getting from animals than humans?

Littles (although I've learned a lot from reading what minimarshmellow, who made a "little clubhouse" thread and Mystical Madness, who wrote blogs here and here...
Posted in About Me
Old

Part #9 Relationship

Posted 08-26-2014 at 11:25 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is so interested in how just expressing the thoughts and how I feel on sub slaves, it get the water of a few boiling. Where as that both sides must stop and think of the power and control in which that special relationship could come to a end by either side. It is better to realize that if one side is not getting what they hope for, then it is best to break it off. Both sides must really come to terms when it could happen, and their is that chance. Yes, that sub slave and master relationship...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

peeing experiment

Posted 08-25-2014 at 10:47 PM by Tom_claw

Hello, my name is tom. I am 26 years old Asian male straight mostly, but a little bi curious. I would enjoy any kind of ideas to make me loose bladder.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Part #8 Relationship

Posted 08-25-2014 at 01:15 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is afternoon as I am writing on my blog. I have not did so for a couple of days, because other important things have taken a lot of my time. I feel that it is good to have a blog to express yourself in any manner that fits you. That is your choice plus your freedom, as some have disagree with what should be said and where at. Remember if everyone did a blog on expressing what they want to say, then could you image what really is on people minds here. I am not surprise with how very hard it truly comes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits and Toys List

Posted 08-24-2014 at 10:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-14-2015 at 12:24 PM by Butterfly

Somebody brought to my attention that I didn't have this posted anywhere, so here it is:

💕Loves
- Edging
- Bondage
- Anal plugs
- Toys
- Nipple clamps (nipple pain)
- Ice
- Flogging
- Spanking

❤Likes
- Nipple pain
- Anal sex
- Control - all kinds
- Multiple orgasms
- Enemas

💘Dislikes
- Spanking
- Toothpaste
- Not being allowed to cum at the end
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

This is what I want

Posted 08-23-2014 at 04:25 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi, this is one of my dirty fantasies:

I would love to get on vacation with a group of sexy guys with big dicks. We have a house somewhere near a beach with no other people around. They would pack my bag and I have no clothes, just lingery and accessoires. I would have to run around the house nearly naked all the time. And they would use me ... everyone... all the time... in every possible way... All I would do over that week is fucking, sucking and all kinds of sex, and lying naked in...
Posted in Uncategorized