Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Manbearpig's learn about Australia!

Posted 12-26-2010 at 10:39 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

This is in response to Leo's blog thingy. To be honest, I did not listen.

I am making a joke....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas Eve

Posted 12-24-2010 at 10:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

First off everyone, Merry Christmas! As I start this post, it is 10:45 PM on Christmas Eve. But, by the time most read this, it will either be Christmas Day or the 26th. Regardless. I am going to state an opinion about the Christmas holiday that rings true for me. If you disagree with me that is fine. However, just know that my opinion, cannot be changed at the moment. Maybe, someday something will happen to change it. However, in my 20 years of life, it has rang true EVERY year.

getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is gone

Posted 12-18-2010 at 01:43 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Not only is this a win for the USA (USA! USA!) but also a win for Planet Earth (sorta).

Nice job congress
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

This is my 100th blog post

Posted 12-15-2010 at 09:15 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So in case you thought I was going to do some reflecting or something, you are wrong. Maybe in 101.

In all seriousness, I hope the 2 people who read them and the one person who one-stars it because they hate me enjoys reading whatever is on my mind
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suicide is not a joke

Posted 12-05-2010 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To much recently after big sporting events were a "fail" has occurred have people been going on social networks and been making various jokes about the situation. That, for the most part, is fine. Sometimes they get taken to an extreme however. Majority of these extremes include calls for suicide. They usually come with a punchline of some kind. For example, after a field goal kicker missed an extra point (easy similarity, missing a goal opportunity with no one in front of you) someone...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To all my American Friends

Posted 11-25-2010 at 09:53 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!! To everyone else, have a nice Thursday
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Girls are confusing

Posted 11-21-2010 at 08:55 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is what I have decided. Pretty much all I have to write
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized