Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

As Michael Jordan said...

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I'm back

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need a break

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone. You are going to probably see less of me around here from now on. I have been a member for 4 and a half years and occasionally you just need a break. I won't go into full details, but some circumstances have caused this. I would appreciate it if you would respect my privacy. I won't be returning PM's or emails (as I removing my email account from my outlook to reduce temptations). I am not sure how long this is going to last. But with school coming up I need to get some priorities...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brett Favre

Posted 01-05-2011 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

What a creepy man. For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about (or even if you do), you should check out this Taiwanese Animation video explaining the situation. It does a great job doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQX1...layer_embedded
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

California Dreaming

Posted 01-03-2011 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

California Dreamin' on such a winter's day

I have never been to California. To be perfectly honest, I really had no desire at all. But now, all of a sudden, I want to head there. And if not there, somewhere west. I have been stuck in the cold and boring for WAY to long. I want to do something exciting in my life. I want to try something new. I want some adventures in my life. This has been a good break from school. And while yes, not everything has fallen my way, it has been very...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Manbearpig's 2010 reflection/2011 looking forward Blog Post

Posted 01-01-2011 at 12:07 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I hope everyone had/is having a great New Year's (Eve/Night/Day). I did this last year and I enjoyed it so I am doing it again. It is just a little reflection of 2010 and what I get to look forward to in 2011. Before I start, I hate New Year's Eve/Day between 11:30 PM-12:30 AM and again after 1:30 AM. It is amateur hour outside. Alcoholics stay inside to drink New Years because it brings out the worst people. I can't go out to eat at the only place that is open (White Castle) without fear of dying...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well damn

Posted 12-30-2010 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 12-30-2010 at 11:17 PM by Manbearpig

Well that was just a dream....

Edit: To explain, my worst fears came true today. However, I am not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Maybe it is because I suspected. In the end though, I gave it my all. I really have no regrets. If you live life with regrets, you are going to live an unhappy life. I am going to move on, since I have before, onto greener pastures....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Congrats Leo!

Posted 12-30-2010 at 09:52 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

You've banned your first person
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized