Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Something scary happened to me today

Posted 03-10-2011 at 01:46 PM by Manbearpig

A lot of times in this world you will read something or see something on television and say to yourself, "Gee, that is really scary. I hope something like that happens to me." Being a college student, death threats scribbled on walls or something are something I would put in that category. I know majority of the times nothing materializes out of this, but it is still scary none the less.

Anyways, today I had a 12 PM class and had just had lunch beforehand. I had to take a pizzle, so I went to the bathroom nearby the classroom. In this bathroom there is one urinal and two stalls. The urinal at the time was taken, so I go to the first stall. I close the door of the stall just because and I see something written on the door. I couldn't make it all out but it read, "I will fucking kill something on (a date next month)" and a bunch more that really couldn't be read because of sloppy handwriting. I immediately leave the stall and try explaining what I saw to a professor who just kept smiling the entire time when I tried to tell him that he should read it because it was serious. I really don't think he understood me. So I went to my professor and described what I saw and he went with me to the bathroom where I pointed out what was written and where. We talked to the secretary on the floor and luckily it had already been reported saving me from any kind of police reports or whatnot, especially since my spring break starts this evening.

I know what I read wasn't unique to anything and (hopefully) nothing will materialize out of it (especially since the date written was a weekend). I know it was recent because I took a poop in the same stall on Tuesday. It is still something really scary that I want to keep relatively private to a few people, but at the same time I need to write about my experience.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1379 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are a good writer and you should see all the crap that is written in the stalls at my college. It's pretty pathetic.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for the nice words Loke.

I see crap written all the time. Some of the washrooms I use (especially when I am studying at the library) haven't been cleaned off in a real long time (they are cleaned, but any writings are usually left). But to see an actual threat was very scary to see, and it was an eye opening experience. Obviously enough for me to report it to someone I trusted.