• Dildo
Bondage
  • Police hand & ankle cuffs
  • Rope
  • Duct tape
  • Metal chains

Misc
  • Chastity belt
  • Padlocks, varying sizes (mostly for nipple rings)
  • Ring gag
  • Nipple clamps
  • Locking collar
  • Collar and leash
  • Needles
  • Tacks

For spanking
Wooden spoon, hardcover books, metal spatula, leather belt, fly swatter.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Feelings are Stupid

Posted 04-19-2016 at 07:23 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie

Ask anyone. 0/10 would recommend. Unfortunately, I'm an extremely emotional person. Didn't use to be, but over time I can easily become a sobbing mess, over ice cream no less (don't ask).

BDSM lets me forget about those feelings. Maybe that's not the healthiest thing in the world, but I'm extremely done with being constantly anxious and upset. It's exhausting. So, for the first time in two months, I play with someone who makes me forget everything. It's awesome I'm telling you.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

AHHH Cam Frustration Turned Positive

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:56 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all just wanted to let you know about the most frustrating cam session that ultimately led to a crazy orgasm.

So I found myself with some free time after a long day of classes and homework. I had the appt to myself and so I decided to let someone take control to unwind and not have to think for alittle bit. I jumped on the chat and found someone fairly quickly.

I started out in my desk chair sitting. Shirtless with shorts on. He had me stand and strip down to my boxers....
Posted in Completed Dares
Old

A Pegging to Remember

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:55 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all! I have a story for you about when I last went home.

One of my friends was pegging me with my strapon. We were in missionary and she was going really hard and deep and fast and I had no control once so ever. It was so awesome to give up control like that again. It's one thing to have someone control you on cam and do everything to yourself, but having someone there in person making you do things and doing things to you without you knowing what's going to happen next is a whole...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Super Nice Blog (part 2 of 3)

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:51 AM by AbusiveMaster

So we have established before that my little girl would like me to write her "A super nice blog."

This isn't it either.

Some people will nod and agree with the following statement, a very few might argue (wrongly.) I am not nice.

Oh don't get me wrong, I can be kind. I can be thoughtful and considerate. I can certainly be loving. None of these things equates to nice. The official definition of nice is "pleasant and agreeable." Still
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 20 - Hucow story

Posted 04-17-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

I winced as someone stepped on my foot, again. The whole end of term party wasn’t my sort of thing but my dance friends had persuaded me it would be a great night and they would stick with me the whole time. And I’d stupidly believed them but within half an hour of arriving three of them had got chatted up and wandered off to dance with the random people and the other four were in relationships and had soon disappeared with their significant others. Leaving me alone, and awkward at a party I didn’t even...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical