Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lokelake.

Rate this Entry

Is this being a bad friend?

Posted 05-08-2012 at 08:29 PM by lokelake.

A couple of my friends went out somewhere to chill and what not but neither of them wanted to ask me to go out too. That sounds like they are bad friends to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7183 Comments 15
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Man, I'd have no friends if I expected them to always remember to invite me to everything. ;D
  2. Old Comment
    No. Sometimes its a "just us" thing. Nobody remembers to ivite everyone in a social circle to everything
    Posted 05-09-2012 at 01:00 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Comment
    No. Sometimes its a "just us" thing. Nobody remembers to ivite everyone in a social circle to everything
    Well, it wasnt much of remembering thing it was them plain out saying no. One of them asked the other if we should ask me out too and they both said no.
  4. Old Comment
    Maybe they were planning a party for you. Maybe they have had MM fatigue. Maybe they were doing something in which they know you wouldn't enjoy. There could be many reasons for this
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Maybe they were planning a party for you. Maybe they have had MM fatigue. Maybe they were doing something in which they know you wouldn't enjoy. There could be many reasons for this
    The bold part could be it.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake. View Comment
    Well, it wasnt much of remembering thing it was them plain out saying no. One of them asked the other if we should ask me out too and they both said no.
    They discussed this and decided not to invite you while you were with them so you could hear their conversation? That does seem odd...
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Quote:
    The bold part could be it.
    Maybe it was sex.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacques View Comment
    They discussed this and decided not to invite you while you were with them so you could hear their conversation? That does seem odd...
    My friend texted me it. She (or me, I forgot who) asked our other friend if she wanted to come too.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    My friend texted me it. She (or me, I forgot who) asked our other friend if she wanted to come too.
    Did the friend who text you apologise for them not including you, or was she just texting to let you know they had gone off with out you?

Were both of these friends female? In that case it could be they went off for something that they didn't want a male with them for?
  10. Old Comment
    I think that you may be overreacting a little bit. Two females going off on their own, wanting just female company is quite normal. If you make too big a deal of this situation you may put your friendship with them back a little. You also need to remember that people are not perfect and any friendship relationship needs effort and trust to make it work.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theone View Comment
    I think that you may be overreacting a little bit. Two females going off on their own, wanting just female company is quite normal. If you make too big a deal of this situation you may put your friendship with them back a little. You also need to remember that people are not perfect and any friendship relationship needs effort and trust to make it work.
    It gets worse. That's nothing.

We were at a park one day, I was constantly being ignored and most of the time they could care less (they didnt want me to repeat it) what I said when they missed it. And they were talking among themselves mostly. It could be a minute or more and they would not have said a word to me.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Did the friend who text you apologise for them not including you, or was she just texting to let you know they had gone off with out you?

Were both of these friends female? In that case it could be they went off for something that they didn't want a male with them for?
    Both are female. They came up with lame excuses why they didnt want me to go with them.
  13. Old Comment
    To be perfectly honest, I think you should work this one out for yourself. It's fine to ask, of course, and get our opinions but only you know the facts, and only you are there to judge facial expressions and body language.
    Posted 05-12-2012 at 10:38 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Both are female. They came up with lame excuses why they didnt want me to go with them.
    What were the lame excuses? Maybe they were planning a threesome and wanted to surprise you... (This is probably not the right answer)
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    What were the lame excuses? Maybe they were planning a threesome and wanted to surprise you... (This is probably not the right answer)
    Going out with them tomorrow and friday. but this time 3 girls will be coming so I will be even worse for me. oh well. I will just accept it lol.

Their lame excuses were: It would be too late for me (8 PM is not even close and home around midnight, thats not bad since I didnt have class the next day. What do they think I am, a person that cant do anything or a person that cant stay out past 11 PM?)

I will be drinking where we went (which is bull because they were drinking as well and I know how to do ti right, not drink a lot and wait a long time before driving, I am not stupid).

I forgot what else, but there were a couple others which was lame as well.