Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
My Dare Reports. all my dare reports, if you give me a short dare i will pm you a short report. any long dare or a dare that causes me to write a long report will be on here...
Old

thenewslave forum Dare.

Posted 04-11-2015 at 11:15 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 04-12-2015 at 07:12 PM by thiskittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post
may i have a Dare please.

nothing messy. i live with my dad and im the only child, we both close are door usually for privacy at night.so my house is fair game besides my dads room. nothing outside though since it is thunder storming right now. PLEASE stay out of limits. thanks you and its nice of you to give out dares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewslave View Post
Fill all your holes. Use the dildo, the butt plug and the ball gag. Use a crotch-rope bondage to keep the dildo in its place. Hide the keys to your cuffs
Old

atownesq Report.

Posted 10-12-2014 at 01:00 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

First roll a dice. Times the number by 5, and that's how long you will spend in the corner. Set a timer. You will be naked, put your buttplug in, clothespins on your nipples, and wear your ball gag. Take with you a wooden spoon, a raw egg, and a quarter.

You will blindfold yourself, hold the quarter to the wall with your nose, and balance the egg on the top of your head. If at any point your drop the quarter, immediately spank yourself 10 times hard on each ass cheek with the wooden spoon....
Old

An Jon Report.

Posted 10-11-2014 at 09:30 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 10-12-2014 at 12:10 PM by thiskittykat

I rolled a five, which means I have to give you a dare.

I try not to do anything half-assed, so here goes:

Set an alarm for 1 hour and 10 mins after whenever you start this dare.
Get some duct tape. Get naked. Get a blindfold.
Gag yourself with tape.
Then bind your ankles together with the tape, a nice thick wad of it. The same halfway up your shins; then just above and below your knees; then halfway up your thighs.
Next, put three strips of tape...
Old

getdare survival last dare

Posted 10-11-2014 at 03:54 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

The Dare...
As promised, I created a dare that will mix several fields, to give all players an equal chance, whatever your tastes, likes or dislikes are.

As in the "real" Survivor TV show, the last dare will be about staying in an uncomfortable position. Actually you will have to be fully naked, standing up, and with only one foot on the floor. You can (and you are encouraged to) help yourself to keep the position by putting an hand on a wall (but you may touch the wall...
Old

Master Donatien report

Posted 10-10-2014 at 10:47 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

1 Pillar Non Scented White Paraffin Candle
2 Clothespins
Tape
Wooden Spoon
Baby Oil

Log in and keep your legs wide open while browsing Get Dare. Remember you still are expected to keep the writing you where tasked two days ago. .

As in the morning you will get into a comfortable submissive position and you will cup your hands under your nipples/breasts and offer them up to me, while you recite your mantra: Master Donatien I give you...
Old

BlaBlaBlubb Report.

Posted 09-23-2014 at 08:16 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:37 PM by thiskittykat

Ok so i just give you a "normal" dare. I want a very detailed report of each step.

At first lube your asshole and/or your butt plug and put it in your ass. Then put one small vibrator in your pussy turn it on medium or on high and leave it there. Then dress up. Wear only a skirt no panties and a top or a shirt but no bra. Put a tube of toothpaste, 3 clothespins, your panties and your blindfold into your bag and go shopping.

Go to a market with a public toilet....
Old

GetDare Survivor report.

Posted 09-19-2014 at 06:14 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:37 PM by thiskittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto75 View Post
The dare: In the Survivor show on TV, there is every season a task where contestants have to eat raw insects...
This is your time today... but the Get dare way ! (no raw insect will die during your dare, lol)

On one corner of your room, place a glass full of water. Put A LOT of salt in it, and make sure it melts in the water.
On another corner, place the shoes you last wore outside (without cleaning them)
On the third corner, place... an empty glass (for males) or