Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 3

Posted 12-09-2018 at 10:59 AM by Gilly

PART 3

Yes, chastised, plugged, fully crossdressed, freshly fucked and dared to:
- walk at least 5km in a town, with not so many chances to hide
- find a store, get in and buy something
- find a place to fuck myself again in the ass three more times for seven minutes each
- go back to the car....

Ok, so I took courage, went out of my car, put my black coat on (it was actually not so cold as I feared) and took my purse. Ready for shopping?...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 2

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:59 AM by Gilly

PART 2

Plug out and licked clean, there on the dash now.
Pretty embarrassing, no?
Surely embarrassing is what I was doing on the back seat. (Oh, I also folded down the seat, to have greater space using the boot).
Seven times seven minutes ass fucking. Licking it each time it goes out of my ass. Or at least this is how I intended the order “roll 2 d10 dice and do it d10 times d10 minutes”
And with a chastity cage securely preventing any sort of erection.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:17 AM by Gilly

I have been dared to go out in public fully crossdressed as a result of a hot potato cumulative crossdressing dare.
Before all: Full Public is between my limits, but sometimes limits exist only to be broken, right?
And I already went out in public over the years, getting more and more self-confident, even if every time it’s a big thrill. (And turn on.... yes)

A small recap on the rules I had to abide to: I had to go out, take the car and find a place to fully change to female...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shyness is a bitch

Posted 12-08-2018 at 04:40 PM by Phaade

Hey everyone!

I have a bit of free time at the moment and thought I need to catch up a bit with blogs and Threads since I just made this Account. Also I have alot of things and ideas that I want to "bring to paper".

This Blog will be quite hard for me to write and I am sure it took me quite some time to finish it, because it is a real problem of mine and I struggle alot because of it.

Also something to mention is that this Blog specifically is inspired...
Old

Butterfly's birthday bash 90 day denial

Posted 12-07-2018 at 02:03 PM by CagedHiruzen

Report for butterfly on my denial.

My denial started on July 20, 2018, and it has been a struggle for me. Week one and two went well week three was where I started to get frustrated and wanted to give up on it but my girlfriend kept me going. I feel I have done a really good job of dealing with my hornyness and being denied for almost 3 months. I have done various tasks and punishments because of my attitude and behavior. I have had to do various tasks such as deep throats and plowing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get to know me! (About Me)

Posted 12-04-2018 at 08:21 PM by Phaade

Hello fellow Kinsters!

I thought it would be a good idea to make a Blog entry about myself and to introduce me properly.
Afterall it is MY Blog and so I should write about myself right?

So to make it a bit more structured I will divide this Blog in 2 parts. Firstly normal things about me. Secondly about my kinky side.

About Me

My Name is Phil and Im a 21 year old Sub from Germany. Im finally living alone (for 6 months now), which made...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nicely Doms It

Posted 12-04-2018 at 06:18 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-17-2019 at 08:10 AM by PrincessJessica

Nicely Doms It

I’ve now been owned for over a year, yay! I was only vaguely looking for a Mistress all that time ago when Sexyred’s ad peaked my attention. After a pretty disastrous introduction to having a Mistress, my main hope was finding someone I could trust fully. Here my hope has been exceeded as I’ve explored kinks I hadn’t given any serious consideration. I’ve done so safely, without pressure and it’s been a perfect antidote to the horrible first introduction to being owned. ...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving