Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

I'm back! And I might be asexual in a way?

Posted 11-01-2019 at 06:48 PM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 11-02-2019 at 05:32 AM by Twisted Kitten

Ok, so I'm not sure what I am anymore. I've noticed that lately I've only been getting off as a means of necessity. Like, to avoid Getting blue ball? (Is that a thing? I don't know if it is but I don't wanna risk it) However, I spend a lot of time enjoying lewd anime art and reading Literotica. Like, I know I definitely have a sexual preference, I love dick! (I also like boobies but hey, who doesn't?)

This all being said, when I read Literotica, yes it turns me on, but I don't really feel the need to then "get off". Like, it doesn't bother me if I get off or not. As of right now, I might have an orgasm from anal stimulation once a month, if that. And we can easily go a week or two without even thinking about sex.

So am I asexual? I don't know. But I'm definitely not nearly as sex crazed as I once was.

At the same time tho, I still have a deep love for BDSM and kink. Like, I still love to sit and watch TV while drooling all over myself with my ring gag and being in a bra connection wedgie. I still love pushing my bladder and running the risk of wetting myself. I love eating food from a bowl on the floor without the use of my hands. Every once in a while I sleep plugged, bound and gaged. I'm still very much a sexual person, but as for having sex with others? It doesn't really cross my mind. I dunno. I'm kinda rambling.

Point is I'm back from my hiatus and I look forward to more fun here on getdare!

So much has changed! Jaro is on staff now!? And butterfly is an admin! This is awesome!

Well, that's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks. I love you all and I'll post again soon!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 187 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back. :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Welcome back. :-)
    Thanks! Feels good to be back! Even if things around here seem kinda quiet. I'll always love GetDare!
    Posted 11-02-2019 at 02:44 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline