Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Few Dares from dare24

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:32 AM by Samantha88
Updated 04-05-2017 at 12:39 AM by Samantha88

Strip naked and lay on your back on the bed, spread your legs as wide and as far back behind your head as they can go and tie them there to the bedposts, with your blindfold and penis gag in, and vibrator on in your pussy. Handcuff your hands together under your body, and keep the key with you. Don't touch yourself or do anything other than the vibrator, and once you orgasm from the vibrator, uncuff and unrope yourself.

Hi,
so... i have done it. it was nice dont know what else i could tell...

Wear high heels, panties, a bra, a skirt, and a slutty top. Bring a blindfold and dildo. Head out to a street at night or some woods, where people sometimes go but isn't anyone there too often. Someplace probably nobody will see you, but there's a decent amount of risk. At the start, take off one of your four pieces of clothing (keep the heels on) and then walk for three minutes, take off another one, etc. until you're completely naked. Then, blindfold yourself, put your dildo in your pussy, and crawl for another two minutes. Once that's happened, stand up and take the blindfold off. Turn around and start fucking yourself with the dildo as you walk back. If someone has seen you, you can start putting on the clothes when you get to them, if nobody saw you that you know of, don't put the clothes on until you get all of them.
last night in a big park (had to wait until it's warmer). I taped a mp3 player to my back and listened to music the whole time. When I entered I dropped the skirt next to the path (I was hiding everything so noone finds), walked until the next song started and dropped my skirt. song, bra, song, panties, song, shoes, blindfolded and with a dildo in my pussy i crawled for another song. (btw i wasnt walking in a straight line, just from here to there)
I stood up, took the blindfold off and started fucking me while walking back. When I reached my shoes I put them on and went to the next. I got my thong and bra, carrying it with me (I think I have not been seen). But I couldn't find my top! I was hiding it to good. I was searching for 5 minutes or so. It was dark....
I decided to go home, found my skirt and then put those three on.
On the way back to my house (a few minutes) two people and a few cars have seen me topless.

Thank you. I really like this kind of dares. I could do much harder though. If it's just a short act of daring (like locking my clothes away).... I could go to the woods. I could walk a long distance or wait a long time with a big ice-key-release. ... just some of my fantasies.

If this is a risk for your social or work life, only do it for a short time. I want you to write "WHORE" above your pussy, take a picture that includes your pussy and the picture, and save it as your phone background, the background that only shows up when you unlock the phone (so it doesn't show up accidentally, only when you unlock it) to remind you what a slut you are every time you use it.

Always a little shock, funny and embarassing/reminding i am a whore. I guess a few people have seen it by now, when I used my phone in public. A few times at a lecture (people sitting behind & above me).

Wear that pullover, no bra, and a skirt that only covers most of your pussy and ass, with no panties. Wear high heels. Put your gag in your mouth and wear a scarf or something that covers it up. Take your handcuff key and leave it outside by your house, somewhere only you will find it. Walk into a very public place, and walk until you're pretty far from your house. Put your vibrator in your pussy, turned on high. Put your hands together in your pocket and handcuff them together. Start walking home, every 30-60ish seconds, bend over a bit like you're looking at something, which will probably pull your skirt up a little farther. Even if you could, you may not try to fix your skirt at all to help cover yourself up until you get home.

I was wearing a tight tube skirt, heels, that pullover and a scarf. I hide handcuff key next to my door and went downtown (around 20 minutes). When I found a empty spot i inserted the gag and covered it with the scarf and a vibe egg on medium in my pussy (i am not allowed to cum). I locked my hands in the pullover and started going home. My skirt ran up to the bottom of my ass cheeks within a minute. But luckily it stayed there for a while.
I bend down a few times and got more daring after a while and then suddenly - if flipped half way over my ass cheek! Half of my ass, and my pussy were visible (from a theoretical angle). I only made small steps after that.
What I didn't thought of, was that the scarf slipped down, too, and soon i had to look down to cover most of the ring gag.
It was a fun dare. Thank you!

You can wear whatever you like, you'll take it off regardless. Head to a part of the woods near a large tree, where there's a chance people walk by and see you. Strip naked and lay your clothes several feet away. Sit against the tree, and lift your legs up. I want your legs to be tied around the tree behind you, however you're able to do it (not sure how flexible you are) so that you can't leave the tree or get your clothes without untying it. Handcuff your hands behind the tree as well, so that without the key, no matter who goes by, you can't free yourself or cover up at all. Put your phone in your ass, with an alarm to go off every five minutes. Gag yourself with the penis gag, and have a key that's frozen for the handcuffs. It should be frozen enough that you'll be waiting for at least 30 minutes before you can free yourself.

Its warm now so I had to find a good spot. right beside a trail, but i was sure only a few people come by per day. i gotnaked, but my clothes on the other side of the way and prepared me as ordered. gagged, vibe in my ass, key frozen and tied to the handcuffs. I tied my legs to two other trees spread eagle and closed the handcuffs behind my back and the tree.
While time passed, I got more and more afraid, someone would come. But that didnt happen. The problem was the feeling of little bugs and ants crawling around my pussy. After i saw one on it I had the feeling of way more (there was just the one - aroused me quite good )

The ice was gone after around 40 minutes and i freed myself.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 321 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments