Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toys I have available (for the 100 thread)

Posted 12-08-2017 at 11:38 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Toys:
Diapers, paddle, 2 riding crops, 1 rubber flogger, 2 denim floggers, 2 leather floggers (1 small stingy, and 1 large),
Horsehair flogger, 1 paddle, 1 whappy stick (wood with leather “padding”
1 deep but plug, 1 small shallow, 3 metal plugs (s, m l), 1 dildo
Ankle and wrist cuffs, rope, cock cage, assorted other toys

Clothes :
Female:
two pvc maid outfits (1 is frilly, other has a petticoat to make it frilly)
several panties, dresses,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

recipe for success (from 100 thread)

Posted 11-21-2017 at 10:20 AM by EnigmaticBunni
Updated 11-21-2017 at 10:35 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I rolled a 2 so 200 words

Limits that might prevent a sub from doing this dare:
Humiliation, anal, pee play, diapers, cross dressing
Items needed:
1 diaper
3 butt plugs (small, med, large)
1 pair panties (that fit over the diaper)
1 bra
1 body shaping teddy (can be replaced with 1 piece swim suit or similar)
1 maid outfit (including apron)
1 pair heals
1 pair pantyhose
1 bathroom that needs cleaned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I like diapers (for the 100 thread)

Posted 11-17-2017 at 11:36 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I don’t really “like” diapers, but they are a huge turn on for me. My big turn on is humiliation and degradation. Wearing a diaper is both of these. Also the feeling of wetting a diaper or wearing a wet diaper is gross and makes me feel aroused too. But there are other small things that I find arousing about diapers. When wearing them there is a subtle urge to pee them. And this urge is a weird sort of turn on, where I want to pee but I also don’t want to which makes a delightful type of dilemma.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

random encounter

Posted 06-23-2017 at 08:22 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I have been told by my mistress that I may have random play, but I must follow all her rules and post a blog entry afterwards. On Monday I was on get dare and started chatting to a dom.

I was in my chastity cage, wearing my maid outfit and a diaper (as ordered by my mistress) but he told me to take off the diaper which i did. But the cage had to stay on as it is one of my dommes rules.

Because of this he chose to use my pussy. First I had to do a nice spin while lifting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

todays tasks

Posted 06-15-2017 at 07:26 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Today i was still in chastity and my mistress had me butt plugged. she then had me give a blowjob to a dido til i was in tears and then cuff my hands; ankles; put on heels; put on a gag; and stay like that with my hands cuffed over my door for an hour.

I tend to find this sort of use very unappealing because my mind wanders and I tend to just get bored. But this time the hour I was given started 45 minutes before my wife got off work. So there was a chance she would come home to her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

some fantasies

Posted 06-14-2017 at 01:50 PM by EnigmaticBunni

My domme told me to do a blog entry about some of my fantasies.

Generally i like two main categories of kink, clothing fetishes and humiliation/degradation.

For clothing fetishes I have quite a few clothes and It would be arousing to have to have to dress up either daily and show my domme the look, or to have a "modelling session" where my domme (and maybe guests she invites) would watch as I change outfits and they make comments.
I also like restrictive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

following my dommes orders

Posted 06-13-2017 at 06:52 PM by EnigmaticBunni

So today i was begging to be used by my Domme and she decided to finally use me and told me to post here about it, so like the obedient slut I can be, here it is.

I am in a chastity device and had been told to wear a diaper all day under my clothes to go shopping. I was able to avoid peeing in the diaper till I got home when I stripped down to the diaper and peed. I had been in the wet diaper when she messaged me and asked if i was still in chastity and was my diaper wet. I answered...
Posted in Uncategorized