Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > somekindofcreature

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

A window with a view

Posted 01-12-2024 at 07:29 PM by somekindofcreature
Updated 01-12-2024 at 07:57 PM by somekindofcreature

Have you seen my profile picture? It's right there. I wish that was me lol. I've wanted to be in that position for as long as I can remember.

It's really risky though. I mean a photo of me could wind up on the internet, and someone like me could use me as a profile picture. Disgusting.

I have dabbled. I've dipped my naked toe into the...water. You can read about it here on this blog. Not in great detail. I wasn't feeling very verbose back then I guess.

What I was doing, or did, back then was answer the door for a delivery driver in my underwear.

I mean it's very American Girl™ coded. I figured I could pull it off. And I did. It was really embarrassing, but it was fun, and I got the bug out of my system.

THE END

"Encore, encore"

Oh please you're too kind. I guess I did have at least one more in me. On a Thursday night after an especially challenging day at work a lovely succubus named Hwrd dared me to visit a fast food drive through in nothing but my underwear.

In my weary state I couldn't deny that I felt a single-minded drive to seek out embarrassment. I wanted it bad.

However I intended to give myself every advantage. I changed into a set of ivory white undergarments. Not lingerie mind you. I didn't want this to seem too premeditated to anyone who would see me after all.

I adorned myself with a pair of diamond stud earrings, a gold watch, and a Beretta since I always bring protection. I may be half naked, but I planned on feeling like a million dollars.

I covered my uniform in a sweat suit in case I ran into any neighbors, and got behind the wheel.

I wasn't done stacking the deck in my favor. I wasn't going to try this anywhere near my house. I drove into nicer neighborhoods. Hoping to increase my chances of encountering good natured restaurant staff.

I felt very confident in my self during the drive. I felt very sexy. I enjoy driving late at night. Especially with the right soundtrack.

Are you ready for the good part? Good. I'm done being self indulgent. Thank you for being a good boy or girl and patiently reading this far.

I arrived at my destination. A Whataburger. Yum.

I was in luck. The drive through was completely empty. I had to prepare first. I was overdressed.

I pulled into a dark parking spot, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my pants, and felt leather against my exposed thighs. This completely altered my brain chemistry. I was now completely at the mercy of my own desires. I removed my top and bathed in the sensation of cool air and leather across my body.

I was an organic machine that turned sensations into pleasure. I nearly forgot why I was in a Whataburger parking lot. I could have had an amazing time right then and there, and been pleased as punch for the entire ride home.

But I knew what I needed to do. I left my secluded corner of the parking lot, and drove towards the bright lights of the drive through.

As my exposed state was bathed in cold white light my chemistry shifted once again. Adrenaline began to flow. There was a woman's voice on the intercom. I placed my order (spicy chicken sandwich), and began rolling towards the window.

I had no idea how the next few seconds would play out. My mind went blank and I held my breath.

"Hi aren't you cold!"

She laughed at me. There was someone else too. Her back was to me. I laughed back. I wasn't fully in control. Every part of my brain that processed social interaction was on autopilot.

"Thanks, don't worry I have clothes, this is for a dare." I pair the word dare with an eyeroll.

I feel every inch of exposed skin blush when she says, "Well you look good I can see why you'd agree to it."

I laugh again, and thank her as I hand her my card.

This is going well. I feel like-

The second girl has now turned toward me. She has my drink.

"Here's your lemonade"

"Thanks"

"Did your boyfriend put you up to this?"

I laugh.

"No just a friend"

"A guy friend?"

I laugh again.

"No it's not a guy friend"

"Ohhhhh ok I see."

What?

What did she see?

The first girl told me my food would be ready in a few minutes, and they both left the window.

Now I was alone. I wasn't nervous or embarrassed I only felt a full gauge adrenaline rush.

I spent the next moments in a new state of bliss. My cheeks tingled with the feeling of embarrassment, but otherwise I felt nothing but complete control.

I was on the lookout for anyone watching me. I wondered what kind of conversations were being had a few feet from me in the kitchen, and before I knew it the second girl returned with my food.

"Here you go have a good night."

I drove away feeling like I was about to wake up from a lucid dream. I drove a small distance in my current state. I wasn't ready to swaddle myself up yet. I wanted to experience a few more minutes of exposure.

But as I approached well trod paths I pulled over, and covered myself. I started breathing again. The adrenaline subsided. I didn't feel humiliated, I only felt sex and languor.

A part of me was disappointed that I didn't feel utterly humiliated, but it was entirely my own choice to carry myself confidently during the whole task. I felt too good to stay disappointed anyway. It was genuinely an amazing experience, and reliving it just now was even more exhilarating than I expected it to be.

I'd like to thank Hwrd for giving me the dare, and giving me another amazing night. Thank you lovely girl 💋
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2939 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »