Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

trial run - updates

Posted 05-19-2015 at 12:22 AM by sparklystar

So you may have noticed there wasn't a day 6 or 7 on the first trial master. Unfortunately he fell ill and was unable to send me the details. Obviously by this time I have had a good idea of submission to him but I do feel bad that he didn't get a full week - I couldn't reorganise everything again, it's already taking so long.

However he has sent me a summary of what would have happened, which is very hot and makes me feel horny just thinking about and I will bear all of this in mind when making my decision.

On a different note, yesterday should have been my first day with second trial master, yet I haven't heard from him in almost three weeks. Not entirely sure what is going on but I will message him later and find out. If I don't get a reply then I will assume that he is no longer interested and I will allow switcharoo to have his final two days this weekend.

If that is the case it will be a choice between two potential masters. So yes, that's kind of all that I have to say.

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1481 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck! I hope all goes well!
  2. Old Comment
    Aw, that's not good - I hate it when people just drop off the map like that! I hope he responds, but I suppose if he doesn't that maybe tells you all you need to know at this point.

I hope things go well though, and no more delays (because that must be frustrating for you). Thank you for continuing to update us.
    Posted 05-19-2015 at 12:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    You were very understanding that I was unable to do anything those last two days and I liked that a lot. Hopefully we'll be able to make up those two days in the future, and follow them up with many more!
  4. Old Comment
    It is awful when somebody just disappears for days at a time without any notice, but like NLG said, maybe it tells you all you need to know, and it makes your decision easier in the end.

I love reading your updates and I can't wait to see who you have chosen as your new Master. I am looking forward to many reports from you in the future.